celeb body model

Options
2»

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like a little like Monica Bellucci (Italian actress). I have no idea though.

I think a womanly yet healthy figure is beautiful..so I guess Angelina is in there, Salma Hayek, Scarlett, etc etc. Jessica Biel have an amazing figure!!
    I agree about Jessica Biel... she has a nice *kitten*!
    Squats work girls so squat it up!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Not saying I resemble her(or anyone else in Hollywood) but I saw Mariah Carey on SNL and I was like DAMN!!! The girl is smoking HOT!!! :smokin: How'd she lose all that weight and still have her boobs pouring out of her shirt???? Of course she hasn't had any babies, oh and she flies her trainer to the states from St. Kitts/Barts:tongue:
    I agree!!
    She is super curvy!
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind looking like Jessica Biel. She's around my height, too, with wide-ish shoulders, so I could conceivably say we are somewhat alike in build. :laugh:

I will always always always have a huge crush on Angelina Jolie. In reality, though, I wouldn't want to be that skinny.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    my man has told me on a number of occasions that i remind him of Fergie. Fine with me! Fergie is hot (well until she got alot of plastic surgery :sad:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian is HOT!, J LO, Beyonce.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Shakira!!
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Shakira!!

I was definitely thinking that, mostly because I have huge hips that I can really move. Hey-oh!

I need someone tall and curvey... probably like Catherine Zeta Jones? She's gorgeous and just a classic beauty. And hopefully I'll be like her someday and get big boobies after having babies.

I can dream!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Shakira!!

OOOO I want to be shakira too!!! I have too many curves to be Jennifer Aniston anyway LOL....can we be twins!!! lol
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Shakira!!

OOOO I want to be shakira too!!! I have too many curves to be Jennifer Aniston anyway LOL....can we be twins!!! lol
    Sure why not? We'll give shakira and beyonce a run for their money lol!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!! I like they way you think girl!!!! .....now lets move to the left to the left! and they'll love the way we move those hips! lmbo
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    I've always had a Kate Winslet thing going on. Curvy and healthy with meat on my bones.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I may be wierd I am all for a woman being shapely, its natural its how we are supposed to look but I wanna look muscular not so built it looks like I am on the needle, but as I said brit when she was "normal" I am finally starting to see some abs!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!