December Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    + 2 bike miles last evening. I have to pick up the pace if I'm going to make my DMYA goal!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Progress update chart. If you don't see your name in here, you are under 30% of your target miles

image002.gif
  • IanJames
    Options
    Hi Dinos,
    It's a combination of running and cycling. This challenge was just what I needed to refocus my goals! Well done to everyone and keep it up to the end!!
    Ian
  • IanJames
    Options
    Checking in with 3.5 run yesterday and 3.5 run this morning! :smile:

exercise.png
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current mileage:42.1
    Goal mileage: 75

Thanks for the chart! I plan on doing a TON of running- super excited about it also- over the long weekend. Even though I have almost half left I should surprisingly make it to my goal. Plus it FINALLY stopped raining here in SD! Woo Hoo!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    woohooo under 10 miles to go
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    dino, awesome chart! thanks for the visual! And I love the stats!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in another 6 miles in 56 minutes on the elliptical so that puts me with 4.5 miles LEFT!!!!! Hope tomorrow I hit the goal of 100 miles! Thank you sooooo much for the chart Dino!!!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    1.6 for yesterday and 1.6 for this morning on Couch 2 5K. Hoping to take a snowy walk later today.
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Happy Holidays to everyone!

Dinos Wow.... GREAT chart, now I SEE I need to really step it up more... thanks for the push!! :smile:

+ 7.35 bike miles for yesterday.
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    ran a little over 4 miles in the chilly twilight air yesterday - it was such a wonderful run!!! :)
  • vhuber
    Options
    Yahoooooo I hit my 100 mile challenge but the year is not up so I will keeep moving my *kitten*, especially with all the goodies going around this time of year!!
    Merry Christmas to you all!!
  • Luckie712
    Options
    I made it! I want to make it to 100 but that might be tough! And Dinos, thank you so much for all your work!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays:) Almost there!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in for a while. Anyway. I'm 37.5 out of 50. I'm not sure I'll make my goal, but I'll give it my best shot.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Just past my 60 mile goal!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi Guys, Hope you all have had a good Christmas, I am still away and being tempted by everything!!!! I will return the size of a house :laugh: no its not funny really. I have at least managed to get out for a walk today (first since 23rd :noway: ) managed about 4 miles and looking forward to returning to normal soon!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    just checking in...
    i have done nothing since tuesday night...entire house has been sick including me....colds, coughs, ear infection, bronchitis, possible strep you name it...
    i have done no exercise formal or informal since tues night BUT plan to start again fresh tomorrow if it kills me...
    my 3yr old daughter is on an antibiotic for the ear infection which is causing her to vomit after taking it so right now i'm snuggling with her in our bed while she sleeps....she is soooo tired and that is just not like her...she slept 12 hrs straight last night and now is sleeping again after just getting up at 1115 am....

anyway, i'm still here....
    hope everyone had a great holiday....
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    how did u get that little person thing on ur scale thing is that a website u can go too??
  • vhuber
    Options
    I hit my 100 mile challenge on Friday but I have booked another 10 miles since!!!