Thoughts on a pollo-vegetarian diet

Options
1235»

Replies

• christullos
    Options
    I am a tall man trapped in short body. I am a "Tyrian-tarian".......Think about it :laugh:
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    So you want to be a vegetarian who eats meat?

Uhm, ok. Enjoy!
    OMG! She's Jane from Coupling!
    Omg, you're totally right!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what's going on here, or why I came, so here's a picture of David Tennant in a tutu

39f49a13b13a194e13309340b64ad362.jpg

I want to know what Kenneth Branagh is looking at.

the amazing hair.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I am just curious, what exactly was the point of this thread? To let us know that you are right and we are all wrong even though I don't ever remember asking about your dietary preference.

Or were you just having a public sookie-la-la?

Sookie-la-la is what we used to call it if our daughter had a unprovoked tantrum around others that had nothing to do with the issue she was having...just for clarification as I know you find labels important.

Just so you know there a vast number of diets, which exclude or include various foods that have different titles but unless you are solicited for it or the people involved are taking your order for a meal or preparing your food most people don't care tbh.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,402 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Locking this thread as it violates the below drama policy
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
This discussion has been closed.