Baby Ducks, Kittens and Puppies!

Options
124»

Replies

• GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Do u think Dorothy banged the stuffin out of the straw man or....

did she have it in for the man in tin:laugh:

I think Dorothy was into all 3....they were headed to Emerald City for the swingers convention...and who knows what went down in munchkin-land with that lollipop gang....she was knockin' ruby red slippers all over the place! (and her little dog too!):bigsmile:

LMAO!! what a fun thing to read after a long, stressful morning here at work :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    KB... signin' on with the Gutter Gang! What's up??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's all. Pretty lame comment, huh? I got nothin' today! :frown:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Do u think Dorothy banged the stuffin out of the straw man or....

did she have it in for the man in tin:laugh:

I think Dorothy was into all 3....they were headed to Emerald City for the swingers convention...and who knows what went down in munchkin-land with that lollipop gang....she was knockin' ruby red slippers all over the place! (and her little dog too!):bigsmile:

Those ruby red slippers made me hot. I might have to get a pair for my wife.:wink:
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    so...it was the shoes?? :huh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    so...it was the shoes?? :huh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread really took off!! :noway: :noway:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I think I'll write a video game where ducklings, puppies, and kittens, learn how to use assault rifles and mercilessly slaughter the whole human population and take over the world. But I'll make it NC-17 so I don't get in trouble with the community at large. Hey if GTA IIII can get away with it....
    check with the folks at happy tree friends before you do that!!! Thier wierdo cartoon is like that