You know you're losing weight when.......

Options
..... you can sit in the bath and your thighs no longer touch the sides!!!

I know we had a post like this a couple of months ago but thought I would start a similar thread again as a lot of people tend to only look at what the scale or the tapemeasure shows and forget about the little things. These are things that most people take for granted but actually make one's life a little easier or more fun on a day to day basis. Please join me in the craziness and add the things you've noticed. :happy:

Replies

• Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have to hook my bra on the very last clasps :) I am going to have to go bra shopping soon...YAY!!!!!!
  • doggiemomma
    Options
    you can set in your seat in the car and are able to use the cup holder without putting your drink in the holder farthest from you.

I didn't even notice until I was getting in my car and set my drink down and realized it was in my cup holder and not tipped to the side. YEAH me.

I am also with the bra thing. It is great. And also not able to keep your pants where they need to be even though they are elastic and should stay where you put them.
  • nilisabel
    Options
    NSV!! I am waiting for the day when my stomach is washboard flat, but in the meantime fitting into my graduation dress in June will be all righty. I haven't found the dress yet, but when I do, you can bet there will be pictures of it. I think I might do my before and after pics then.
  • McDougal416
    McDougal416 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can pull Jeans down w/the button still buttoned!! :)~ I got to go jeans shopping!!! :)
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when...you can jog for the first time in nearly 8 years and it doesn't hurt! I look forward to jogging again now and I feel like it's going to do wonders for my health and energy. And, like Kara, I will need new bras soon too! Yippee!
  • lsiberian
    Options
    You have to start using a belt for your pants.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The bra hooking...I love it...that's me too!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    My butt can fit comfortably in a seat at the Dallas Mavericks game! And I don't feel like I'm crowding my neighbor! I now enjoy being a mini season ticket holder! :drinker:
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    The workout pants that you bought too tight not so long ago are now falling down during your workouts LOL!! Yesterday I kept having to pull them up in class after doing burpies!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You know you are losing weight when at the movie theaters you can sit comfy without squeezing into the seats!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    The workout pants that you bought too tight not so long ago are now falling down during your workouts LOL!! Yesterday I kept having to pull them up in class after doing burpies!!

OMG! That is so funny. That happened to me in Zumba a few weeks ago. Thank God I had a long tank on under my tshirt because they just kept falling around the waist!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    when you're wedding ring keeps slipping to the side of your finger.
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be the bra hooking to :)
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your belt doesn't even hold up your pants anymore :) Happened this morning. Mildly annoying but I can't think of a better reason to have to buy new pants!!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The bra hooking...I love it...that's me too!!!

me too!! on the last notch and bra is still too big!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! when i started i could barely get it fastened on the 1st notch!! : )
  • agordon415
    Options
    You can cross your legs and they are actually lady-like and your foot doesn't fall asleep :o)
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol i havent noticed any of that yet lol but i cant wait to take a bath or shower and not be touching the sides lol
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    you can put your jeans in the dryer and not worry if they'll fit when they come out.:bigsmile:
  • clahut
    clahut Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You can cross your legs and they are actually lady-like and your foot doesn't fall asleep :o)

I'm looking forward to that day! :laugh: