You know you're losing weight when.......

Options

Replies

• angsmith79
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when you can bend over and tie your shoes or buckle your stilletto straps and not be out of breath, or feel like you are suffocating from compressing your belly so hard!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    you can put your jeans in the dryer and not worry if they'll fit when they come out.:bigsmile:

I love this!! I use to hang up everything to dry just so I was sure it wasn't going to shrink. Now I dry almost everything!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You know you are losing weight when,....you can stop looking behind you for the invisible clapper while exercising. Oh wait, that was my butt and my thighs clapping.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My butt can fit comfortably in a seat at the Dallas Mavericks game! And I don't feel like I'm crowding my neighbor! I now enjoy being a mini season ticket holder! :drinker:

Lol! I can't wait to go to a Dallas Stars game for this exact reason!
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you can put your jeans in the dryer and not worry if they'll fit when they come out.:bigsmile:

Lol, I love this!!! I never used to put any of my clothes in the dryer but now I do because as they're getting too big for me I don't care if they shrink anymore!! :laugh:
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can pull Jeans down w/the button still buttoned!! :)~ I got to go jeans shopping!!! :)

Lol..I was going to say this one!...When you have to put a new hole in your belt because it no longer fits.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I can now see where my pee comes from . dancejester.gif
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    When you can actually bend over to tie your shoe instead of having to do an acrobatic trick in order to do so. :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm not flexible enough to try that myself! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    blush.gif For the longest time I had to go strictly based on theory.
  • dmazza15
    dmazza15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Bra is one thing, but what really got me was a few shirts that were once way to fitted (and not suppose to be) are now loose! I love the feeling. I have also really noticed my lower thigh right above the knee my pants are loose there too. I am getting there.:tongue:
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Hahahahaha - brilliant!!! :laugh:
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    Your closet is almost empty because you have given all your clothes away because they are too big! :)
    Wedding ring, watch, bra and workout pants all fit me well too!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    The workout pants that you bought too tight not so long ago are now falling down during your workouts LOL!! Yesterday I kept having to pull them up in class after doing burpies!!

OMG! That is so funny. That happened to me in Zumba a few weeks ago. Thank God I had a long tank on under my tshirt because they just kept falling around the waist!

I have ‘flat-*kitten*-syndrome’ so the only workout pants I can wear when doing a circuit training workout in public are the ones with the fold down top; I unfold it up so that my belly button is covered and my tank goes over it so everything stays in place, you barely see the fabric line so no worries. The low-riding regular TNA-type pants have to stay at home b/c they slide to my knees, lol! I’m looking forward to the Christmas sales when they go on sale for $10 at Stitches, I’m going to buy a size small and see if that helps.
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    when you're wedding ring keeps slipping to the side of your finger.
    I went for several years without wearing my wedding bands because they didn't fit.. Now I am worried they will slip off if I am not careful! YAY
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    I finnally got to take off my bra extender :happy:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I have ‘flat-*kitten*-syndrome’ so the only workout pants I can wear when doing a circuit training workout in public are the ones with the fold down top; I unfold it up so that my belly button is covered and my tank goes over it so everything stays in place, you barely see the fabric line so no worries. The low-riding regular TNA-type pants have to stay at home b/c they slide to my knees, lol! I’m looking forward to the Christmas sales when they go on sale for $10 at Stitches, I’m going to buy a size small and see if that helps.

We call it the noassatall desease.
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You know you're losing weight when you can bend over and tie your shoes or buckle your stilletto straps and not be out of breath, or feel like you are suffocating from compressing your belly so hard!
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    love this one
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    The workout pants that you bought too tight not so long ago are now falling down during your workouts LOL!! Yesterday I kept having to pull them up in class after doing burpies!!

OMG! That is so funny. That happened to me in Zumba a few weeks ago. Thank God I had a long tank on under my tshirt because they just kept falling around the waist!

my favorite work out pants fit nice when I bought them - the kind with no defined waist band - recently, I had to cut a hole in the top of them to string a shoe lace through so i could tie them to keep them from falling ...