1235»

Replies

• Missfit35
    Options
    3 birthday cake O R E O 's at 11pm last night! OH WELLLLL... whoop whoop
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I usually taste my kids lunch that I cook for them while im cooking it. I don't log that. (its usually like 5 bites before im done)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    1. I never log the cup of juice I drink every morning.
    2. When I count out my Wheat Thins, I count out the exact serving amount then pop two extra in my mouth :happy:
  • supersparklies
    supersparklies Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    "Quick added calories" are code for: McDonald's Cheeseburgers, chocolate chip cookies and possibly Ramen Noodles.
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I don't track when I know I went over
  • bonbons324
    Options
    I completed my log and went straight to the fridge for a piece of fruit and some almonds. :( I do it but I know it only hurts my long term outcome.
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If I'm hungry and have no cals left for the day I log it into tomorrow's data. No horrible red numbers for me!! :noway:
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    When cleaning up after dinner, sometimes I eat whatever stuck to a serving spoon before it goes into the sink / dishwasher.

I've licked beaters / spoons / bowls like a child while preparing sweets. Mmmmmm cookie dough.

When I get peanut butter, I'll measure out a tablespoon (or two) but tend to lick the knife I use to scrape off the extra.

I've never logged any of that stuff. Heh.
  • AriFit12
    AriFit12 Posts: 10
    Options
    I set a limit on how much wine I can have. If I go over the limit, I don't log the calories. CUZ IT NEVER HAPPENED.
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't track my cheat meals. I know I go over but it stresses me out to see it and if I see that I'm over I will workout to compensate. Sometimes I'll go back and track it days later just because I know there's nothing that I can do about it now.
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If I go out for a night on the town (which isn't often any more!) I only log the alcohol I remember drinking...
  • Linrn35
    Linrn35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow, another Cheezits lover! I did the same thing. That's how I quit smoking..but unfortunately my fat *kitten* grew!
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I "accidentally" leave out adult beverages I've consumed at the beach. If you don't log it... it didn't really happen right??
    touche;) , last Sunday night whilst watching True Blood I ate a half a bag of sour sweet tart chews and some lemon head chews and I did not log. . . . .. oh The Horror. . . .
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    3 birthday cake O R E O 's at 11pm last night! OH WELLLLL... whoop whoop
    omg, aren't those amazing?! I bought them once, then never again.
  • davidpoolman5
    Options
    had some cake and pop that i never logged lol sooo good
  • ljs385
    ljs385 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I sin quite often :smokin:

I refuse to add ketchup, olive oil, brown sauce to my calorie count - I don't wanna give them up :sad:

I also guesstimate for takeaways, restaurants and buffets.
  • jamieyuerek
    jamieyuerek Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I am running out of calories I will edit previous meals to make the portions smaller so it looks like I have more calories left--I made my diary public and that helped for a while but now I will complete my diary for the day even if I know I will eat more and then go back and add the food after I feel everyone has viewed my diary :p
  • AriFit12
    AriFit12 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well by the looks of these posts we're all a bunch of liars and cheats! Glad I'm not alone.... :bigsmile:
  • Harunan
    Harunan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    'It's 11:30pm, I'll just borrow the calories for this frozen lemonade from tomorrow.'