What are your go-to Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Toasted ham pita breads or a chicken/ tuna wrap for dinner for me, few apples during the day and a "normal" family tea..

Never been a big breakfast eater, nomally mug of white tea with two sugars..
  • healthym0m0f2
    Options
    B- egg and vegetable omelet with fruit and sometimes meat like bacon or sausage.
    Paleo muffins with bacon/sausage.
    Today was really random because I was tired. Some cashews, sausage and banana. I try to keep it balanced as much as possible with healthy fats.
    L- usually salads. Today I'm having sweet potato and tuna cakes over a salad. Or I'll have some kind of meat and vegetables.
    D- usually meat and vegetables. I like to try new paleo recipes often.
    S- I'll have some nuts/seeds, raw vegetables, jersey, fruit.
    I try to keep it as whole as possible.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Eggs, toast w/ butter & black coffee OR oatmeal with fruit, yogurt, nuts, honey & cinnamon.

Lunch: Burrito bowl is my fave - beans (black or pinto), rice if I have it on hand, leftover meat from last night's dinner, plain Greek yogurt or sour cream, avocado, salsa, cheese.

Dinner: Grilled or roasted meat (and I make extra for the next day's lunch!) with a grilled or roasted fresh veggie, rice/potato/sweet potato, fresh fruit.
  • ElizabethWillNotFail
    Options
    bump
  • reeves5
    reeves5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too get bored very easily and am always wanting something different.

Breakfast - 2 slices whole wheat French toast (using Almond milk), Nutella and fresh berriesin between slices ( or peanut butter and banana)
    or 2 eggs and 1 almost too ripe banana, mixed and mashed together. Pour and sevve like pancakes. I top with a little honey and sprinkle of cinnamon.

I got this from Cracker Barrel - cut whole in slice of bread and put bread in frying pan. Crack egg into whole and cook as you like your egg. I add bacon or sausage.

Lunch - salad with fresh berries, cranberries and pecans and Italian dressing.

Dinner - whatever I make for my family, in smaller portions of course.

Hope this helps! :smile:
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: An egg sandwich (light rye, one fried egg, one slice chicken bacon, 7g low fat cream cheese, 1 tbsp salsa, and some spinach) with some fruit and a coffee. This combo never gets old if I switch up the fruit from time to time, and keeps me full til lunch.

Lunch: I like having an assortment of snacks with my lunch. I usually pack a few of the following: A yogurt, some Special K chips, sliced veggies and salsa or ranch, a banana, apple slices and cucumber, two cookies, a granola bar.... And then either a tuna sandwich, or leftovers like chicken and rice, lasagna, etc.

Dinner: Almost always a lean meat topped with a flavourful cooking sauce, and then either fresh veggies or half a bag of frozen veggies that I sautee or steam.
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled, slice of lowfat cheese, whole wheat English Muffin
    Lunch: (work) some sort of diet frozen meal. Hooked on the Healthy Choice steamers at the moment.
    (home) peanut butter sandwich, Greek yogurt
    Dinner: (work) Greek yogurt with one ounce almonds, string cheese, fruit (right now its green grapes)
    (home) some sort protein, vegetables (usually roasted), and some starch like whole wheat rolls or pasta
    Snacks: Kashi granola bars, Weight Watcher ice-cream bars, Dove chocolate,
  • Kaitou
    Kaitou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Go-to for breakfast is oatmeal.
    Go-to for lunch & dinner is baked potatoes.
    I like to keep things simple :)
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Breakfasts are usually like this:

2vw9uts.jpg

Plain greek yogurt
    Honey
    Blueberries
    Banana
    Chia Seeds
    Granola / Baby oats
  • cyl544
    cyl544 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- two eggs town toast
    Lunch- turkey sandwich
    Dinner-something grilled. Chicken, pork chops, and veg sides
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Milk, cereal, fruit.
    Homemade egg mcmuffin.
    Toast, bacon, eggs, fruit.

Today I had ramen and two eggs because there's almost nothing left in the house.

I don't really have go-to lunches or dinners. I like to mix them up a lot.
  • Seevan07
    Seevan07 Posts: 23
    Options
    B-GF bread with PB and jam; GF cereal w/rice milk; scrambled egg breakfast burritos
    L-leftovers; a sandwich with a veggie and fruit; salad; baked potato
    D-something planned w/quinoa, tofu, or polenta, and veggies; quesadillas; baked potato