How much does it look like I weigh?

Options
I am 19, and 5'6. I am not telling what my current weight is because I would like to know what other people think I weigh.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Its_a_trap.jpg
  • AusteenaHayes
    Options
    Its_a_trap.jpg

Uhhhh what's a trap? I am simply curious what people assume is my weight. How is that a crime all of a sudden?
  • christullos
    Options
    I learned along time ago not to guess a woman's age or weight. Nope, nope, nope it's always a trap :happy:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Its_a_trap.jpg

Uhhhh what's a trap? I am simply curious what people assume is my weight. How is that a crime all of a sudden?

I've just never seen a thread where someone asks for internet strangers to guess their weight end well.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mlsghqWV8E1r4pl5zo1_500.gif
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Its_a_trap.jpg

A woman asking people to guess her weight? Always a trap!
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    You look slender. Does it matter what strangers think you weigh? I think not.
  • bluecat145
    bluecat145 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm also a 19 year old female and I will make an attempt (I'm horrible at guessing).
    You look very nice. I would guess 110-135, though I'm thinking of someone closer to my frame (5'4).
    Therefore, my guess is 126. If that's more than you way please don't take it offensively because you are not fat.
    I may also be underestimating because, again, I have a hard time thinking outside of the 5'4 range.
  • ANTlSOClAL
    Options
    You look smaller than me. Less than 250 lbs. is my guess.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
  • cbusiness2010
    Options
    Its_a_trap.jpg

I've just never seen a thread where someone asks for internet strangers to guess their weight end well.

OP, it is a joke, calm down and laugh out loud.
    (And only partially a joke, as these guys know that most women are really concerned about their own image, so they are not going there, some of us may answer)
  • cbusiness2010
    Options
    I am curious, why do want to know what WE think?
    You seem to be pretty secure about the matter (profile), and mainly focused on fitness and health, so what does it matter what we can guess from a tiny avatar?
    What does it matter what number each one of us comes up with? Weight is like age, as long as you are comfortable with it, the number doesn't matter. Just my perspective...
  • laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That trap graphic made me laugh out loud literally.
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My guess is 130 to 135 pounds.
  • AusteenaHayes
    Options
    I just wonder because people still think I'm lying when I mention my real weight and assume I am much smaller than that. Guys don't worry I won't be offended. Like when I say I need to lose a little weight people would look at me as if I were mentally disabled or just not thinking right.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    So are you going to eventually tell us?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd guess around 140lbs. I'm rubbish at guessing though, and I always weigh more than I look like I do.
  • christullos
    Options
    I understand what you mean everyone always guesses I weigh less than I do. They are usually off by 30-40 lbs

Ok, I will go ahead and guess. You look to be about the same size and build as my wife so and you say you need to lose a little weight so.......147
  • HappyHope0123
    HappyHope0123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    No idea....and not gunna guess. People are always wrong about my weight. I don't commonly ask them, but when I started this weight lost venture and said I needed to lose 20 pounds, some people were like 'that's a lot of weight'. It's not. Really, I needed to lose 40 pounds to not be considered overweight. I'm at a loss of 22 pounds now, and my own husband thinks I shouldn't lose more, yet I won't be at the right weight until I lose 15 more. Funny how different we weight. I'm in a size 10 now. You would not think a woman who wears a size 10 could be considered overweight. (I'm 5'4).

Quit letting people bother you. So what if they do or don't think you need to lose weight. What is your goal, and why? My goal (although I'd love to hit the 145 I need to) is to be healthier. I know from the past that I carry weight well, and I find myself looking well at this weight, so if I don't lose more, I will be content with where I am at. I am already healthier than I was.