How much does it look like I weigh?

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    LOL - this thread has definitely jumped the shark...

Depends on the shark, but I think it's a safe bet to say she weighs less than an Whale Shark. Might even weigh less than a Great White.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I have been married for 42 years. One of the reasons our marriage has lasted is because when my wife asks this same question, my guess is always the same "PERFECT".

Most men learn this at a VERY young age in their dating life.

Just one ole man's opinion .........
  • dandelionwish31
    dandelionwish31 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Depending on your musle mass, you can be anywhere between 125 to 145 pounds. I used to be size 8 and 120 pounds. I got in good shape and was still a size 8, but 145 pounds. The number on the scale does NOT matter :)
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You're turning your body/posting high angle shots. You're trying to look smaller than you are (aren't we all), so how is that going to help people guess.

Self esteem. Get some.

this 100% this
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    something+about+tree+fiddy+_79ff124d800ba96cb995e25ddc28b49b.jpg

exactly!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Depending on your musle mass, you can be anywhere between 125 to 145 pounds. I used to be size 8 and 120 pounds. I got in good shape and was still a size 8, but 145 pounds. The number on the scale does NOT matter :)

^^This.

I was 130lbs and a size 8, got my butt moving and dropped to a size 3 but still weighing 130lbs.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    gonna go with 135

giphy.gif
    \m/
  • nkeklund
    nkeklund Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    115lbs?
  • AusteenaHayes
    Options
    I understand what you mean everyone always guesses I weigh less than I do. They are usually off by 30-40 lbs

Ok, I will go ahead and guess. You look to be about the same size and build as my wife so and you say you need to lose a little weight so.......147

**** you are literally spot on there! Great estimate. Lol
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Oh! Just reread you are 5'6 ..sorry...I would guess about 135-145
    Going with this too. But again, weight doesn't always depict how one is viewed by others.

A.C.E. Certified Group Fitness and Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AusteenaHayes
    Options
    And guys I understand this is a weird question to be asking. But I did mention I am 147 just now. I run a lot and currently do weight-lifting to make myself stay small for my height. 145 is what I want to get down to so only two more pounds to go. :-)

Oh and by the way I really do look that small in person. Its not the angling of the camera or anything. Even if I were to post one just standing straight up I would still appear small like I am in the picture. Just a little quick heads up.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    And guys I understand this is a weird question to be asking. But I did mention I am 147 just now. I run a lot and currently do weight-lifting to make myself stay small for my height. 145 is what I want to get down to so only two more pounds to go. :-)

Oh and by the way I really do look that small in person. Its not the angling of the camera or anything. Even if I were to post one just standing straight up I would still appear small like I am in the picture. Just a little quick heads up.

I don't think 145 is small for your height at all, but as long as you're happy that's all that matters!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

I don't think 145 is small for your height at all, but as long as you're happy that's all that matters!

I was thinking the same thing.

This thread has got me really confused. Why does it matter what other people think you weigh? I'm 5'8 and weigh 140 but most people think I weigh like 115-125 cuz they don't know jack. :wink:

Bottom line, are you happy with yourself? If the answer is yes, then you're golden.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Bad pics, too far away, I'm going to guess 143
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mlsghqWV8E1r4pl5zo1_500.gif

YESS!!!! Nathan Fillion is my HOllywood boyfriend
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    You look slender. Does it matter what strangers think you weigh?

Yes, this
  • HerTown2
    Options