Am I seriously the only guy on here? LOL

Options

Replies

• letony
    Options
    Hey what happened to your face bro? :D

Nothing girly about taking good care of your health at all.

The ones that think that are usually fat lazy unfit blokes anyways :)

If you do what everyone else does...what do you think you would get?

Congrats on joining man and lose big :D
    Tony
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I was married for a long time, so I am only recently growing my pair back. joke.gif

Welcome.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    What he said ^^^^^^^

Thre are quite a few guys on here, but I think the women out number us by at least 2:1... which is fine with me.
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Were Here man just gotta find us good luck in your weight loss goals
  • binary_jester
    Options
    And as you can tell from our profile pics, we are guys. bwahaha.gif
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site!! and NOPE there are lots of boys on here as you are seeing!!! great job getting started!
  • collettemrk
    Options
    Nope...you're definitely the only one with the balls to post before pics with your shirt off though!!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You made the tigers roaring out of their dens! Good start. :D
  • lefrance12
    Options
    I think we're going to have to start a men only thread. Talk about man things like... er........ :drinker:

Way to go guy for bringing that up, for the longest time I thought there were only like one or two guys on here.. Craig I also had the same thought.. funny and yes Im a dr:drinker: er
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I think we're going to have to start a men only thread. Talk about man things like... er........ :drinker:

Way to go guy for bringing that up, for the longest time I thought there were only like one or two guys on here.. Craig I also had the same thought.. funny and yes Im a dr:drinker: er
    w00t! 10_7_3.gif
  • jonnylzkd
    Options
    nope i'm a guy haha
  • runeinhouston
    Options
    Another guy here , just joined monday and motivated to really kick some fat out of the can.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    There are a couple other guys on here....

Ya like 6 of us 7 counting you! Welcome!
  • utamore
    Options
    Another dude reporting in. I actually want to put on more muscle but cut the fat first. I know there are some gainers who use MFP so I'll be making friends with them after I hit my goal (hopefully in the next few months). I've gotta admit I take some **** from my girlfriend and close friends for counting calories tho. Whatever, it works.
  • ragedracer1977
    ragedracer1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've gotta admit I take some **** from my girlfriend and close friends for counting calories tho. Whatever, it works.

My wife just smiles. She swears up and down she likes me big, but somehow I don't think she'll complain when I'm not. In response to the teasing, here's something one of my friends said to me about that...

"Every influence in our society is geared toward encouraging you to be a fat slob. If you want to change, accept that you'll be fighting the tide of people who don't want to look bad by comparison."
  • ragedracer1977
    ragedracer1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nope...you're definitely the only one with the balls to post before pics with your shirt off though!!

I am what I am. =) Not ashamed that I'm fat, especially not here. Just not happy with it. No reason to be. :tongue:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    "Every influence in our society is geared toward encouraging you to be a fat slob. If you want to change, accept that you'll be fighting the tide of people who don't want to look bad by comparison."

That's pretty much awesome and REALLY true!

That said, welcome. I'm not a dude but I sweat like one so we got that in common. :bigsmile:
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I was a guy once....
  • TerryJStroud
    TerryJStroud Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dude right here!