What In Blue Blazes Is Wrong W/Me????

Options
I am completely addicted to the MFP message boards!!!! INSANELY ADDICTED!!! In fact I have to be at work in 10 minutes and I can't "Step Away From the Laptop". Thank goodness I only live 2 miles from work. I WAS going to ride my bike, but I blew that typing THIS post!!!!
Crimeny!!!!
I seriously need to go to work!!!!!

Replies

• mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    I am completely addicted to the MFP message boards!!!! INSANELY ADDICTED!!! In fact I have to be at work in 10 minutes and I can't "Step Away From the Laptop". Thank goodness I only live 2 miles from work. I WAS going to ride my bike, but I blew that typing THIS post!!!!
    Crimeny!!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I am completely addicted to teh MFP message boards!!!! INSANELY ADDICTED!!! In fact I have to be at work in 10 minutes and I can't "Step Away Form the Laptop". Thank goodness I only live 2 miles from work. I WAS going to ride my bike, but I blew that typing THIS post!!!!
    Crimeny!!!!

I hear u. I am at work and I need to get to work but this is sooooo addictive. U guys r awesome.

I know I know back to work:grumble: :grumble:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I so understand what you are going through.
    I'm constantly checking and it's gotten worse for me since we've started the runner's club!!

I have no words of advice, I'm in the same boat. :grumble:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Since I've made friends on here and have finally gotten to a place where I can focus on getting healthy....yea, I'm addicted. This is the best support group!

Have a healthy day!!:wink:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    there are worse addictions to have. :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Time to stage an intervention.

Me: 'Hello, my name is Jeremy, and I am an MFP-a-holic.'

Everyone: 'Hi Jeremy'

:ohwell: :frown: :cry: :sad:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty addicted myself! I NEED this site to track my food and for all the support from you wonderful people :) I luv u guys!
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Crimeny!!!!

thats funny as f*** :laugh:

I too am a little adicted, i'm logged on most of the day while at work lol
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be doing work at school right now.....I only have one question left but I'm here!!!!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    same here too, i check the post like EVERY second!!:wink:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Fellow ADDICT here!!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought about y'all the past two days and was wondering what was being talked about!?!?!?! :blushing:

Is that sick or what??? Hahaha!!!! :laugh:
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ahhh can I join the "Addicted to Blog" crew?!?!? I love this website. I"m currently at work; don't tell my boss I'm here:noway: I will be here all day so keep the comments coming.

64178.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I'm lovin it too! HOWEVER, you guys, and this forum is the reason that THIS WORKS!!!!
    :love: :love: :love:

Research does indicate that the diets that are successful have some type of "support" component...
    :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I agree a 100% I love coming to the sight it gives me the motivation to continue- especially reading how much people have lost -
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Everytime I log my food - I have to check to see what everybody's been talking about - like now... suppose to be working :ohwell:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about why I liked this site so much myself this morning. and I figured it out.
    Sometimes the best friends are ones that have a like goal.
    Face it, Everyone here has a like goal. Health Fittness and that slimmer bod.
    NEVER have I seen so much support and goal boosting from any other site or group.
    Here you have the benifit of a WORLD of information and experiance.
    And in MINUTES!
    If you have a problem, POST IT and wait a second for someone to read it. Night or day 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
    Try that with your Weight Watcher person and see if they are so happy to e-mail you or get a call from you at 3:00 in the AM
    (Mind you I am not saying anything bad against Weight Watchers.)
    If you have a recipie question, Or like yesterday One person posted they had a cucumber and wanted to know what they could to do with it for dinner that evening. DId you happen to see the amount of responses they got???
    Some of us have found a number of friends on this site Ones that we will never lose or forget.
    So tell me again, Why do you think something is wrong with you? There is nothing wrong with you. Everyone should have a group of friends as many in number and as diverse.
    --Diann...
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I am also addicted. The only time I am not logged on is when I'm asleep, or out and about. I am on all day at work and whenever I'm home. I love this site.:laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about why I liked this site so much myself this morning. and I figured it out.
    Sometimes the best friends are ones that have a like goal.
    Face it, Everyone here has a like goal. Health Fittness and that slimmer bod.
    NEVER have I seen so much support and goal boosting from any other site or group.
    Here you have the benifit of a WORLD of information and experiance.
    And in MINUTES!
    If you have a problem, POST IT and wait a second for someone to read it. Night or day 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.
    Try that with your Weight Watcher person and see if they are so happy to e-mail you or get a call from you at 3:00 in the AM
    (Mind you I am not saying anything bad against Weight Watchers.)
    If you have a recipie question, Or like yesterday One person posted they had a cucumber and wanted to know what they could to do with it for dinner that evening. DId you happen to see the amount of responses they got???
    Some of us have found a number of friends on this site Ones that we will never lose or forget.
    So tell me again, Why do you think something is wrong with you? There is nothing wrong with you. Everyone should have a group of friends as many in number and as diverse.
    --Diann...

Very well said. But I do need to get off here once in a while.:blushing:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hee Hee Hee. But it is not easy as it is not so easy to go back to work after having lunch with a group of friends.
    :wink: :bigsmile:
    --Diann...
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Guitly here too! lol

I agree w/ Banks...there are worse things we could be doing!

hugs!