What In Blue Blazes Is Wrong W/Me????

Options
2»

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: OMG!!!! I thought I was the only one additcted to this. I have fallen very far off the wagon of late and haven't been logging my food or doing any type of exercising . But I check this site and the messasge boards EVERYDAY!! I love the topics. I don't always respond but I ALWAYS read to see what people are talking about.

Memaw
  • c-grandma
    c-grandma Posts: 73
    Options
    We are all here to get healthy. This is great! I admit to the addiction, too. But-we will ALL be better for it. Chris.
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Addict? Whos and Addict? I'm not an Addict!!! :noway:

Well maybe a little. :ohwell:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all the above :drinker:

Will be at the beach this up coming week & we're taking a comp!!!!!!!!!!!

24167.png
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I agree with all of you. Guilty as charged your Honor. :laugh: See what you started Mike? :laugh: Love this site.
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    I am glad to see that I am not the only one insanely addicted to this site and on it all day at work!!!

I too will be at the beach in about a week (starting 24th - 31st!!!) I will be taking my laptop with me!!
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I agree to ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

I started officially in January, the day after my SLIM husband had a heart attack and found he needed heart by-pass surgery all at the age of 52....YIKES.

After all of my years.....45 of them being overweight, that was enough to get me back on the weight loss train yet again. This website has been the best thing that has happened to me in quite awhile.
    The biggest difference......this time I am doing it just as much for my own health as I am to just look better.

I am happy to report.......49.5 pounds since Jan 12th, 2008.....

THAT DARN HALF OF POUND>>>>ha ha!

Long story longer.....thanks for all the support!!!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I agree to ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

I started officially in January, the day after my SLIM husband had a heart attack and found he needed heart by-pass surgery all at the age of 52....YIKES.

After all of my years.....45 of them being overweight, that was enough to get me back on the weight loss train yet again. This website has been the best thing that has happened to me in quite awhile.
    The biggest difference......this time I am doing it just as much for my own health as I am to just look better.

I am happy to report.......49.5 pounds since Jan 12th, 2008.....

THAT DARN HALF OF POUND>>>>ha ha!

Long story longer.....thanks for all the support!!!!

OMG!!!! 50 lbs since January!!!!! (I'm giving you the half pound) :tongue:
    That is AMAZING!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Fellow ADDICT here!!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought about y'all the past two days and was wondering what was being talked about!?!?!?! :blushing:

Is that sick or what??? Hahaha!!!! :laugh:

no what was talked about was sick. I tried to stop them but the mob rules. I am trying harded today.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Addict? Whos and Addict? I'm not an Addict!!! :noway:

Well maybe a little. :ohwell:

Denial is the first sign. Actually second. Sore fingers from typing and clicking is first.
  • mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    Options
    Well I left work on my lunch to come home to check mfp, I mean check on the new kitten. Glad I'm not the only one with a serious addiction:laugh: (As I try to eat and type at the same time so I can have more MFP time)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Well I left work on my lunch to come home to check mfp, I mean check on the new kitten. Glad I'm not the only one with a serious addiction:laugh: (As I try to eat and type at the same time so I can have more MFP time)

lmbo...that's a lucky kitten to have such a dedicated mommy!!!

I keep sneakin' on at work...sooo wrong...but if being here is wrong...I don't wanna be right! :noway: lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I have the same addiction..........I need HELLLPPPP!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    guilty as charged as well. I am actually killing time till my laundry is done so I can run!!! In the rain which I find refreshing
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jennifer.......
    I have been an addict for 3 months.