Muscle Soreness

Options
2»

Replies

• the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Epson salts in a hot bath, try taking powdered magnesium it relaxes the nervous system and helps with soreness, drink a chocolate protein shake after your workout the stuff in chocolate milk I've heard helps with muscle soreness, all of these things help for me, also make sure you stretch properly afterwards this prevents muscle soreness. I noticed a big difference from when i stretch for 2 mins and then stretch for 5 mins, at 2 im always sore at 5 im very rarley sore. Also muscle soreness means that your body has done something is is not accustomed to this is perfectly fine its normal just keep going and it'll get better. Also learn to know the difference between soreness and pain, if it feel like a knife and it comes in waves its pain if its all over and feels like someone rolled over your body with a dough roller its soreness.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I would do it every other day and then have one day a week of resting. So exercise some muscles three days a week, and then the others another three days a week, and then one day for recovery.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Why did I read this thread title as "Musical Snoriness"?
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great topic!