Do you ever have trouble eating ENOUGH?

Options
2»

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    YES there are plenty of days I do which is really weird for someone that obviously has no problem eating. I think it is because I a being so cautious of what I am eating that I get to dinner and alot of times I have only 900- 1000 cal for the day, so I usually eat a snack to try to get to 1200 cal but I dont always make it. I think it is ok as long as it isnt an everyday thing. You dont want to go into starvation mode
  • caitlyn_allyse
    caitlyn_allyse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    well crap. I have a friend at work who is also on MFP and we were just talking about how easy it is to accidentally end up with less than 1000 calories for a daily total. The more low calorie foods you eat the more food you actually get. I eat 3 meals everyday and sometimes treat myself with chocolate or something. I feel like stomach is tiny now and I just don't want that fat full feeling. Food is the enemy ( I know that is bad, but it does feel like that). I still am not at my weight loss goal but I have a while to go.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Find higher calorie foods and eat those. It can be pretty easy.
  • Uptopargolf
    Options
    well crap. I have a friend at work who is also on MFP and we were just talking about how easy it is to accidentally end up with less than 1000 calories for a daily total. The more low calorie foods you eat the more food you actually get. I eat 3 meals everyday and sometimes treat myself with chocolate or something. I feel like stomach is tiny now and I just don't want that fat full feeling. Food is the enemy ( I know that is bad, but it does feel like that). I still am not at my weight loss goal but I have a while to go.

Food if you're friend. You need it to fuel you're body. That is the way to look at it.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Sometimes, but then I open a bottle of wine...:bigsmile:
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Yes i sometimes find it hard to eat enough, on my work out days where i can burn between 400-1200 cals in gym sessions, its frustrating and the last thing i feel like doing is eating!