Plastic Surgery Brides

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    My thought when I heard about Bridalplasty is whether their husband-to-be will still want them after they alter themselves that much, especially if they have facial work done.
    I thought that same thing reading this thread... but then again it's 60% of marriages that end in divorce so after all that work done and it will only last if you keep it up (I was actually referring to the plastic surgery but works for the marriage as well:laugh: )
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I think it is really sad that they can't love themselves for who they are and what they look like. It makes me think they should have a show with these same girls but make it about how they should like themselves they way they are. Will a new nose really make you happy? I don't think it will ladies.
    But sadly that wouldn't probably get the wide audience that the freaky shows do.
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    "Bridalplasty" is the name of the show. I was flipping through channels last night and stumbled upon it. Absolutely disgusting!

I did see a commercial for another show called "shedding for the wedding" which could be a healthier get-pretty-for-your-wedding type show.

I saw that commercial! Came from the same creators of The Biggest Loser!
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    Fine but can I keep netflix at least? They have documentaries!! haha

Netflix is full of win, so sure! =D
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yeah couldn't get over how the hostess kept saying 'There is only X number of siringes left on the table.'

The girls who won went to an 'injection' party. Gross!
  • When I see things like this, I get very scared for my daughters. The thought of them getting their value in such a way, makes me beyond sad, somewhere into mad-as-hell territory. I'm all for doing what makes a person happy; but who gets happiness from this, aside from the producers?