Coed Naked Yoga

Options

Replies

• NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    ew, no thanks. i don't wanna see a bunch of strangers naked.

They have introduction round, so there are no strangers anymore then :tongue:

During introductions, the guy carrying 6 donuts and a coffee in each hand is usually the most popular.
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Listen, I love men, but there is no way in hell I want to stare at a dangling penis, especially from behind.
  • fitandfortyish
    fitandfortyish Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Listen, I love men, but there is no way in hell I want to stare at a dangling penis, especially from behind.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of line of t-shirts that was trendy when I was in junior high in the early 90's. We thought we were so cool.

http://www.coedsportswear.com/cgi-php/store.php?category=1&subcat=155&sort_by=user10&search=++Search++
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options

Not to mention the "boys" hanging out with it. I suppose it wouldn't be out of the realm of possiblity if everyone was very young and buff... and I had a spot at the very back, behind everyone else. Oh, and I could have clothes on. :ohwell:
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'd try it, but after the first hairy, 60 year old, man, *kitten* farted on my head I'd be out.
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'd try it, but after the first hairy, 60 year old, man, *kitten* farted on my head I'd be out.

oh god, I didn't even think about the possibility of seeing someone's *kitten*.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

oh god, I didn't even think about the possibility of seeing someone's *kitten*.
    d63siGg.gif
  • Sweetout
    Sweetout Posts: 153
    Options
    No, no thank you. Unless it's with my fl then yes, yes please.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Um...let me think about it...

717.gif
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I don't even want to see myself doing naked yoga.
  • unsound
    unsound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Apparently yes, it's a thing:

http://greatist.com/fitness/naked-yoga-review
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Dingy lings,*kitten*,fart.. I havent hears one positive thing so far.. Of course the guys would be like:oh yeah hot naked chicks.. yeah baby bring it on.. and the girls : no way !!!!!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow, its actually a thing. I probably would have tried it when I was younger 18-19, but Ive had three kids and I doubt anyone wants to all that LOL
  • mayfrayy
    mayfrayy Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    these classes always end up being 99.9% male.

plus, yoga.
    nope
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I feel like nudity and yoga are two great things that would absolutely NOT go great together.
  • Whats wrong with being naked?
    I would insist on excellent personal hygiene for all involved... showers before maybe?
    But otherwise it would be ok.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Do they keep the heat up?
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with being naked?
    I would insist on excellent personal hygiene for all involved... showers before maybe?
    But otherwise it would be ok.
    You can scrub all you want to. But you'll never be rid of booty stank.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I would try it, depending on the circumstances. I do like yoga! I'm sure there's something liberating about doing it in the nude.