Simple 3 Step Sugar Detox

13»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,028 Member
    Does it count as a sugar detox if I drop my ChupaChup on the floor then rinse it under the tap before I stick it back in my mouth?

Yeeees...chupachup? Makes me think of choco taco?

GiantChupaChup.gif

:)

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    I need some coffee with my cup of sugar.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Does it count as a sugar detox if I drop my ChupaChup on the floor then rinse it under the tap before I stick it back in my mouth?

Yeeees...chupachup? Makes me think of choco taco?

GiantChupaChup.gif

:)

oooh! I was way off. Looks yummy!

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

I think that's more of a sugar cleanse. Unless you dropped it in toxic waste. In which case, I don't want to know where you were eating... :D
  • Alatariel75
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I think that's more of a sugar cleanse. Unless you dropped it in toxic waste. In which case, I don't want to know where you were eating... :D

How else am I going to become the She-Hulk if you judge my toxic waste eating locations??? YOU ARE SO UNSUPPORTIVE!! Aren't we all here for the same reasons??? to gain super powers through the ingestion of random potentially deadly chemical combinations??
  • BombshellPhoenix

How else am I going to become the She-Hulk if you judge my toxic waste eating locations??? YOU ARE SO UNSUPPORTIVE!! Aren't we all here for the same reasons??? to gain super powers through the ingestion of random potentially deadly chemical combinations??

*slowly raises hand* I am.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited October 2014

:o I wish I had made it back here earlier. Sounds like you are well on your way to she-hulkdom! You are right, I have been unsupportive, I'm just jealous :blushing:
    Here's my minds picture of your right about now:

x4o4xpjasqpm.jpg

ETA: maybe with a little less smile :drinker:
  • Alatariel75

:o I wish I had made it back here earlier. Sounds like you are well on your way to she-hulkdom! You are right, I have been unsupportive, I'm just jealous :blushing:
    Here's my minds picture of your right about now:

x4o4xpjasqpm.jpg

ETA: maybe with a little less smile :drinker:

Damn, I'm hawt!! ;)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    I lurve She Hulk...
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Bump <3
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member