will be drinking tonight

Options
2»

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    So Peej...
    Are you going to the Tragically Hip concert on June 21st in Zwick's Park?
    I wish(sigh) We have a friends wedding, who we don't even really hang out with anymore, but hubby says it would be rude not to show up lol!! I say ditch them after the ceremony!! Do you ever go to the Havelock jamboree?
  • peej76
    Options
    I like Canadian beer...it's stronger than ours!!

Have a good time, eh???:wink:

Please be safe...get a designated driver. You did it last summer, it's someone else's turn!:drinker:
    Ewww, I actually hate beer, so it'll definitley be vodka for me!! It will be an awesome time, and don't worry, it's a five minute walk so no driving for us. I don't even have to leave my yard, to hear the band!!!
    Hey how bout everyone come on down here to Frankford tonight. We'll all party together and gain unwanted calories!!! But I'll be burning mine as I'm dancing on the picnic table lol!!

I

I'm in. :drinker: uh, how long do ya think it would take to drive from Orlando to Frankford????????:ohwell:
    Damn, you'll be late lol!!! That's ok, long weekend here in Ontario lasts til Monday lol!!!

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm on my way. Leave a lite on. :laugh:
    LOL, burning bright!!
  • Meriller
    Meriller Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Haven't yet, but god knows I'd love to! I'm a country music lover from way back, but I haven't been able to convert the hubby yet!

When is it?
  • peej76
    Options
    Haven't yet, but god knows I'd love to! I'm a country music lover from way back, but I haven't been able to convert the hubby yet!

When is it?
    It's in August, and if you love country music and a good party, you would love it!!! I'm still trying to talk my husband into going but apparently low on funds this year:frown: I have friends who hate country music that go, and still have an awesome time!!
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!

I can drink without desperately craving a ciggie now... just think how your mouth is going to taste after you smoke it. Blech. Have fun!