Tall Ladies! What is your Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• Amberbcox
    Options
    Well, I'm 6'3" tall, 40 years old, mother of a 2 1/2 yr old little girl. I wear any where from size 13 womens to size 14 mens running shoe. I started this time at 363 lbs. I'm down 8 pounds. I would be happy to get back to 300 pounds. I weighed 181 pounds when I graduated high school at 6'1". I had a basketball coach try to get me to lose weight. I looked sick and had more muscles than I care to have. 110 is totally unhealthy. Learn to be happy in your own skin and learn healthy habits NOW. It's hard to start over when you get older.
  • KeshiaBanks
    KeshiaBanks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and 140 and don't want to lose more. I am toning up and building muscles now.
  • KeshiaBanks
    Options
    Fashion models of 6.1 height are usually 120-125. And those are the runway high fashion models, meaning those veeeeeeery skinny biatches.
    I found online that Cindy Crawford now is 145 pounds and she's 5.11 or so. I think she looks great.

It depends on your body and bones, I think between 145 to 160 would look great on you.

Do you mind posting a picture?

Yep
  • KeshiaBanks
    Options
    Weird, your profile says you're 35. You must really be bored.

lmao
  • KeshiaBanks
    Options
    But your profile said you're 35?.:sad:
  • emeraldbee
    Options
    I'm around 5'10 - 5'11 and am my goal weight is about 150 x
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 11in and my starting weight was 193lbs.
    My goal weight is 165lbs - because that was a weight I was happy at previously.
    I will see when I get there if I am still content or not - but 110 is WAY too low in my opinion. I weighed 120lbs when I was 12... and I was my healthy weight...
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Not super tall but I'm 5'7" and I am aiming for somewhere around 145-155, as I get closer to that range I will see what weight suits me best.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 10 and my goal is 180 to 175. Its not a skinny weight by any means but for me I think its ok. 110 is way to thin for someone your height. Please re think your plan.
  • jbrownnolan
    jbrownnolan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am 37, 5'3", I've went beyond my goal weight of 129.9 and am now sitting at 125. I would like to see 115, but my world will not end if I never see that number ('m just excited to be in the 120's), If I do ever get to 115 I will make sure to up my cals so as to maintain. 110 would be way thin for me and I would still be considered a "healthy" weight, please don't try to get down to 110 at 6ft, you are just asking for trouble!
  • elv1ra
    elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i just did a quick search on mybodygallery.com . there wasnt even a single entry for 6'1 and 110lbs, but i did see girls 6'1 in the 130-150 range that were very thin with beautiful bodies. get 110 out of your head, to get there, you'd have to develop an eating disorder and it will NOT be "pretty".
  • eggomylegos
    eggomylegos Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    110 is ridiculous, unhealthy, and I hope your "distorted, screwed up goal of 110 pounds" is not real.

If it is, then you do indeed need professional help. Please find a therapist.

As for me, I am 5'11 and aiming for 170. Maybe I'll change my mind when I get there, but I wear size 13 women's shoes (yeah, seriously). 150 has the potential to make me look ridiculous.

Forget women's, I wear a men's 10-10.5 depending on brand.:noway:

Oh yes I feel your pain. A size 13 women's is a men's 11.5/12. :(
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and 131/132 Ibs. Pretty much where I wish to remain.
    110 goal at your height is absurd and frankly, dangerous.
    Do you really wish to destroy your health just to be a lower number?
    You cannot change your height, or the fact you will need to be heavier than (healthy weight)shorter females to be healthy.
  • copperowl
    copperowl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 6ft 3in 157Ibs.I want to lose a couple pounds n tone up. x:happy:
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,532 Member
    Options
    110 is ridiculous, unhealthy, and I hope your "distorted, screwed up goal of 110 pounds" is not real.

If it is, then you do indeed need professional help. Please find a therapist.

As for me, I am 5'11 and aiming for 170. Maybe I'll change my mind when I get there, but I wear size 13 women's shoes (yeah, seriously). 150 has the potential to make me look ridiculous.

Forget women's, I wear a men's 10-10.5 depending on brand.:noway:

Oh yes I feel your pain. A size 13 women's is a men's 11.5/12. :(

Yeah, IF I can find women's shoes, it has to be a 12. 11 is too small and 12 is just a tad roomy.
  • emmasully123
    Options
    Hi guys I'm 5'10.5 18 years old and currently weigh about 135 pounds ... my UGW is 128 pounds. Trying to lose the fat really slowly though as I don't want to lose too much precious muscle. I calorie cycle most weeks. Anyone have any tips on how it would be best for me to maintain my muscle? thanks
  • tinnykins
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and I want to weigh around 100 lbs. Honestly I am pretty lenient as long as I am thin and in shape, so 105 lbs, 95 lbs, whatever looks and feels right which I won't know until I'm there. So I guess 100 is the magic number for me right now until I get close to that goal point to see how I look and feel.

I'm current in the 140's so I have ways to go. I feel that the large number is quite daunting to me and I think my problem is believing that I won't be able to reach my goal, because my whole life I have been unable to. ):
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 5/7 and 148lbs. My goal weight is 138. I would focus less on the scale and more on the measurements. That's what really matters anyway :)
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I am 19 (Current Weight 171 Pounds), I always thought I was 5'11 but turns out I am 6ft 1.
    I started at 242.

Now you are going to think I am nuts and what not but I have this distorted, screwed up goal of 110 Pounds. My family and friends think I look good now and shouldn't lose anymore weight but I still feel as If I have alot more to lose, I feel as If I I haven't made any success even though I have lost 70 Pounds. Is this something I should seek professional help for? Because I feel I won't be happy until I get to 110 :(

Anyway enough about me, What is your Goal Weight?

are you a crazy person 110 pounds?? your 6 ft? I think someone is a troll.....
  • mrsmammahunter
    mrsmammahunter Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    anyway i am 5'9 and my goal weight is 170 after the military i weighed 160 and i looked like i was skin and bones so i think 170 will be easy for me to maintain and keep adding muscle to it