Where are the brides?

Options
Hey guys!
I'm new to the site. I've been going through reading the posts for the past few days, and have noticed there are quite a few brides preparing for weddings. :) I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so we can all connect!

My big day is 12-27-2008.

Who else is out there?

Replies

• Aprilxlirpa
    Aprilxlirpa Posts: 46
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I'm new to the site. I've been going through reading the posts for the past few days, and have noticed there are quite a few brides preparing for weddings. :) I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so we can all connect!

Who else is out there?
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Who else is out there?

I was also wondering how many brides are plan on doing something funny for their first dance. I love the first dances on youtube. Great memories I think.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you could technically call me a bride, since I'm already married, but our first wedding was a quickie courthouse wedding, so we're planning a vow renewal/"real" wedding for next summer. It sure involves all the stress a regular wedding constitutes, so count me in as a bride!
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    I got married last Sept (09/09/07) so I still consider myself a bride and would be glad to give any tips to help someone. I did a Weddingmoon - married and honeymooned in St. Lucia in the Caribbean. I highly recomend it! Stress free!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    My day is 08/15/09.... I know it's still awhile away but I have LOTS of work to do between now and then.... :bigsmile: welcome to MFP!