Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where are the brides?

Aprilxlirpa
Aprilxlirpa Posts: 46 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Hey guys!
I'm new to the site. I've been going through reading the posts for the past few days, and have noticed there are quite a few brides preparing for weddings. :) I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so we can all connect!

My big day is 12-27-2008.

Who else is out there?

Replies

• Aprilxlirpa
    Aprilxlirpa Posts: 46 Member
    Hey guys!
    I'm new to the site. I've been going through reading the posts for the past few days, and have noticed there are quite a few brides preparing for weddings. :) I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so we can all connect!

Who else is out there?
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Hey guys!

Who else is out there?

I was also wondering how many brides are plan on doing something funny for their first dance. I love the first dances on youtube. Great memories I think.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    I don't know if you could technically call me a bride, since I'm already married, but our first wedding was a quickie courthouse wedding, so we're planning a vow renewal/"real" wedding for next summer. It sure involves all the stress a regular wedding constitutes, so count me in as a bride!
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    I got married last Sept (09/09/07) so I still consider myself a bride and would be glad to give any tips to help someone. I did a Weddingmoon - married and honeymooned in St. Lucia in the Caribbean. I highly recomend it! Stress free!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    My day is 08/15/09.... I know it's still awhile away but I have LOTS of work to do between now and then.... :bigsmile: welcome to MFP!
This discussion has been closed.