13»

Replies

• scottpenny22
    Options
    I'd love some more accountability!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Thank you Itsfun... I really am sorry everyone. I've been advised of the guidelines and I really am sorry. Just looking to help people.

:drinker:

Oh, this day.
  • lifethrualens
    lifethrualens Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add away, 28 year old single female in Scotland :)
  • dkad2013
    dkad2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello..I'm 28 years old and trying to lose weight. I started when i was 177..now I'm 169. I'm 5.9' tall and would like to lose more weight and would be happy to have friends and use the motivation. Thank you
  • dan095541
    dan095541 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I see the MFP police haven't vanished in the time I stepped away. Rules.... OK, I get that. There was no mention in the post about selling. Dating..... Whatever...... Friend her or don't...... Get on with your life. If she tries to sell you something then report her. Good grief there are way more important things to worry about in this rat race. I for one am going to send a request. If she adds me great... If not, great. BTW, I hope the Gestapo don't report me for standing up for myself and de villifying someone. Gosh I hope I used proper gramma and spelt evarythink rite or I may get reported. I've made it a whole week this time without getting my hand smacked
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I see the MFP police haven't vanished in the time I stepped away. Rules.... OK, I get that. There was no mention in the post about selling. Dating..... Whatever...... Friend her or don't...... Get on with your life. If she tries to sell you something then report her. Good grief there are way more important things to worry about in this rat race. I for one am going to send a request. If she adds me great... If not, great. BTW, I hope the Gestapo don't report me for standing up for myself and de villifying someone. Gosh I hope I used proper gramma and spelt evarythink rite or I may get reported. I've made it a whole week this time without getting my hand smacked

Do I get to be the one the points out the OP wasn't selling anything - but somebody else responding to the OP.

Consider your hand smacked.
  • dan095541
    dan095541 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Do I get to be the one the points out the OP wasn't selling anything - but somebody else responding to the OP.

Consider your hand smacked.
    [/quote]

And to have my hand smacked by someone so pretty.... I'll take it. ????????????????????????