where do all you women lose weight first and last??

Hey you all..i was just curious where people start losing the fat first and last. I have a middle section problem and hoping that will go first..

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    For me, it seems my middle is always the last to go. I always lose in my face first. But after that everything seems to go little by little at the same time. My thighs, my stomach, and my butt are all smaller and it seems they are all shrinking at the same rate. You can't spot lose, which is sad, but that's life, I guess.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    For me I lost first in the face/hands/boobs. Have also lost in the waist/butt/thighs/belly but that is where I still have more to lose.
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    I lost fat first in my upper back and around my ribcage. The fat seems to be holding on for dear life in my inner thighs. I've never really held the majority of my fat in one place though, it goes everywhere.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    My stomach got huge last, but it didn't come off first like I thought it would.

I kind of lose evenly all over.

My boobs, though! They barely shrink! I've lost several sizes in shorts and shirts, but the girls have gone from DD to D. Compared to the rest of me, they seem bigger.

I'm praying for a C.
  • My theory is that it works in reverse of the way you gained - as in my gut was the first thing that got big as I gained and one of the last things to get bigger with weight gain was my breasts. --- So now that I'm losing it'll probably show in my face some, but the "girls' will lose before the gut does.. Boo!
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    I just want to lose weight.

You can't specifically spot reduce any part of your body, I know if I focus on one problem area I'm setting myself up for disappointment. The weight will come off where my genetics indicate it to. I'll never lose all of my rear end, thanks to genetics.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Mine is my butt, then the belly, then the boobs.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Hey you all..i was just curious where people start losing the fat first and last. I have a middle section problem and hoping that will go first..
    If you carry your weight mostly in the middle, it will probably be the last place you lose.

Body type has a lot to do with it and you tend to lose last where you put it on first.
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Most of my fat is pretty proportionate and I loose everywhere but my arms are usually the last may because I have not strength trained. My face, chest and stomach go pretty much at the same time. I might add that I am a mom of three so the stomach is a big issue for me at this point I hope. I want it all gone lol!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Losing waist, rib cage, hands face, back.

most stubborn, belly upper leggs, upper arms.

Everything is getting smaller,..just the stubborn parts less quickly

For me pretty much the reverse on how I gained it... what I gained first I lose last
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Back, butt, thighs first

Stomach and arms last or slower!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    I lose from my boobs, stomach and thighs first.... the result is looking rather disproportionate with still large upper arms, calves and the dreaded under chin fat. I guess my body works from the center of gravity out.
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Evenly all over. I'm down from a uk 18 to a 14 and I'm basically the same body shape. As I start to run low on fat to lose in some areas, I expect my tummy/ thighs to start getting proportionally smaller.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    First place I see loss: My abs.

Last: My thighs.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    I think maybe the body just loses weight in general. Places where you carry less fat will appear to lose it faster because there just isn't as much there. For me, I started to see definition in my arms and face first as they were always my leanest parts. Unfortunately, my stomach and butt are the fattest and therefore will likely be the last place I lose.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Last would have to be my boobs. Last year when I got down to 170lbs, I was a 34H. After Pregnancy, I'm a 38F. So the size of my boobs are technically the same, there is just more fat around my rib cage right now so I need a bigger band. I did get up to a 38G/H during pregnancy, but I'm not sure that counts. I was a 42DD at my highest weight.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    First is my boobs, last is my mid section lol
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    It varies person to person. I first lost weight in my butt and thighs (where most of my fat seems to go), and then last in my belly and face/neck. That's how I know when I'm starting to lose control too. My jeans get a little tighter. My boobs never seemed to change shape except for when I was pregnant.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    I lose quickest in my upper midsection, like where the ribs are. Slowest seems to be arms, back and hips.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Top to bottom roughly said. My butt area is the last to decrease.