where do all you women lose weight first and last??

Options

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I thought I had lost a lot of weight in my breasts, but it turns out that I was losing inches and not fat. So my band size went down, but my breast stayed the same size. Large and in charge. I was praying for a C cup, but I'm still an DDD/E.

If your band size went down and you didn't change cup size, than you actually did lose a little from your breasts.

Cup_size_comparison_sister_sizes.png

If you get a smaller around your ribcage, but don't lose anything from your breasts than the cup size actually goes up. It's also known as "Sister Sizes."

HOTmilk_sister_sizes_2.jpg
    nnksqr.jpg
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    1st: boobs :sad:
    Last: lower abs :mad:
  • Sandiki2Point0
    Sandiki2Point0 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Face, boobs, then as$.
  • Cher1e1n2
    Cher1e1n2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My face, the back of my upper arms, and around my ribcage lose first with the belly flab nearly impossible to remove. I gain first in my face and back and then arms.. usually my first few days off a diet i'm in GORGE MODE and so my stomach is bloated and full of literally pounds of digesting food.. which eventually decreases as I learn to re-control my consumption.
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bafflingly, my back is the first place to visibly show weight loss. Like... it's great to not have those weird back wrinkles when I twist and all, but it's impossible for anyone but me to notice.

Lucky me, the last time I lost a significant amount of weight, the chest was the last to go. That's actually how I decided to start maintaining. :P Hopefully that's still the same, even though that was about 6 years ago now.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I carry all my weight around my middle too. I weigh 174 and have a 42" waist. It's been the last and slowest to come off. I lost from my extremities first. My arms, legs, shoulders...my bra, shoe and ring size are all smaller, but my pant size has not changed that much.

Edit because spelling!
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thighs and lower abdomen went last for me. First... boobs/arms/face?
  • kazzsj0urney
    Options
    I lose from my waist and face first, and last is my legs and hips.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lose first in the face, stomach, back, hands, and feet (yeah weird I know lol). Boobs and butt are last.
  • rubbersoul84
    rubbersoul84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Rib cage, shoulders, butt, and thighs first.

The last thing to go is my gut.

The boobs don't really change for me. Went from a 40DDD/E to a 36G. Same volume, just a smaller band. I can't wait for that 34H. Ugh.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I actually lost in my stomach first and I'm still working on my friggin thighs -_-

This! Why this, I ask?? Take the thighs!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Dunno about first, but for sure the last place is my midsection -_-

tummy fat, why you no go away?
    =P
  • OurHealthGuide
    OurHealthGuide Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi @kimikat91

It is really a good question and when we start workouts then we this question arise in the mind of almost everyone.

Me too was researching about this topic from a long time and I also got some good articles posted out there.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/where-do-you-lose-weight-first

http://www.rd.com/health/diet-weight-loss/13-things-you-never-knew-about-your-weight/

http://www.thinwithin.com/where-lose-weight-first/

I suggest you to check-out some posts done by Experts in the field of Weight loss. I also hope that given links might help you.

Cheers!
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I lose it from my upper body first.... Arms, upper back, chest.

I lose it lastly from my thighs and then my stomach!

• savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Face and neck first.
    Then arms and back fat.
    then upper belly (above the waist)
    Then lower belly (below the waist)
    Then MAYBE breasts? But mine are mostly breast tissue and not fat, so I lose band size but not cup size.
    ... I've never gotten low enough that my hips/thighs do much.

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Well, my thighs are reluctant to give up their weight.
  • kellyfeb78
    kellyfeb78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Boobs, legs and face, belly is very slowly going down but I only notice due to monthly sideways pictures I take and compare
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I read something somewhere that said belly fat is almost always the last to go, unfortunately. I lose it first in my boobs and my waist (but not my belly, that and the thighs are always last).
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I tend to lose in my face, neck, shoulders first. Then everything else at about the same rate. Except breast those girls stuck around last time and I imagine this time will be similar but my goal is lower this time so you never know.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    My stomach and hips/thighs/butt area.