HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love this!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    In for the impending dookie storm
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I really don't understand why people take their children outside to restaurants. You are causing a disturbance to the public and encouraging kids to eat unhealthy. And plus there are all these bad things that can happen to the kids. In my opinion, anytime a parent takes their kid outside, they are endangering the child and being rude to the public. Call social services on these bad parents.

I can't stand children in public places, people who bring babies to restaurants really annoy me....

Seriously, couldn't agree with you more. I mean if you can't bring your dogs in the restaurant, why bring your kids?
    you bring up a very valid point \m/
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Brilliant.

Not only do you get to rob a child of their joy, but you get ALL THE PIE!

I salute this hero among men.

This is the problem with America. Everyone wants to bring "joy" to the kids. These are the same breed of people who wants to give "participation trophy" and create incompetent children for our future. And then we are forced to import more competent people who are an actual contribution to the society.

Deny your child a pie once in a while. No wonder America is the fattest country on earth.
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Not all kids are bad or have parents who let them act like monkeys/

87% of children are bad (in a statistic I just made up).
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I would have sat down right in front of that kid and proceeded to stuff as many pies in my mouth as I could. Then I would have given the rest to passers by.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    Shhhh
    GIF-Big-Bag-of-Popcorn.gif
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My children behave very well outside, because they've been brought up not dragged up..

What chance has the kid got if the parents are either wasters, or not interested in being parents at all (buy their way out of it producing spoilt little sh1ts..).
  • taunto
    Options
    I would have sat down right in front of that kid and proceeded to stuff as many pies in my mouth as I could. Then I would have given the rest to passers by.

This is the way it should be. My 3 years old nephew one day ate some ice cream even though he was told not to. My brother brought in a big tub of ice cream, told my nephew to sit in his chair, and watch the rest of the family finish it while he wasn't allowed to have none. And he wasn't allowed to look away either. Can't allow kids to misbehave like that.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In for the impending dookie storm

Real talk.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The problem is the mother, not the kid.

Exactly.

And the father...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    You know what, it's the children who aren't brought out in public from an early age that are little aholes in public.

Generally if they are used it, they know how to act.

Not all kids are bad or have parents who let them act like monkeys/

Yup pretty much.

I found this story funny and would have high-fived the guy.
  • taunto
    Options

Exactly.

And the father...

umm... why?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the pie. Especially the Hershey Sundae pie.

thumb_600.jpg?1351931754
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options

Exactly.

And the father...
    You base that on what facts from the article?
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Children don't learn unless you take them places. You were one of those naughty children way back when so suck it up.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Children don't learn unless you take them places. You were one of those naughty children way back when so suck it up.

I never hit or swore at my mother in private, and certainly not in public.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    Due to life sucking and necessity, we had to take our kid (who is normally decent) shopping for floors for the house we're building at a time he would normally be getting ready to go to bed.

He of course acted up a little.

Long story short, sometimes kids are put into positions to fail out of necessity.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    On the one hand, this mom was handling things badly. You do not give kids the treats they scream for. On the other hand, all you childless people are one broken condom away from carrying a screaming kid out of a restaurant.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZMA7cDotLkfI97KYrDaJ67lRDbcC-PlREDKPw-648Yehzzbjf