small jeans

Options
2»

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    So how many of you keep a pair of jeans in your drawer that is a size or two too small....just to make it into them some day??

I have a pair of size 6 in my drawer ....and I miss them! I haven't worn them in about 7 years (since my youngest was born)....but they are my goal now and I am determined.

Do any of you do this too? ...or find it too depressing? Some days when I try to squeeze into them, I just get upset. :angry:

I kept my Abercrombie size 32's for years after I was in 40's.

I am happy to report that they now fit just as well as they ever did. :wink:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I don't think I want to get down THAT small again, though, because I start to lose my curves (I'm talking straight up and down), and my shoulders are so broad I can't pull it off
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I don't think I want to get down THAT small again, though, because I start to lose my curves (I'm talking straight up and down), and my shoulders are so broad I can't pull it off
    I'm in a size 4 and have yet to lose my curves.
    Getting into a size 4 wasn't a goal of mine but it just happened.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

my boobs are always the next thing to go after the love handles...

I like my sweaterpuppies, I don't want to turn them into sweaterhamsters...
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

my boobs are always the next thing to go after the love handles...

I like my sweaterpuppies, I don't want to turn them into sweaterhamsters...

LOL, whatever. some hamsters are pretty cute and alot of fun to play with. :wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    *shrug*:indifferent: