Replies

• Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    wow doing great!!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I adore the corset picture. Way to be bold and take action. Get it girl!
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done. Great inspiration! Pretty Smile.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing job you've done! You look great. I do love that medieval dress though!
  • babbyb1
    babbyb1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration to those of us who haven't been at this for very long.

I am new to the process and am looking for friends. I would love to be able to have people in my list who can be of encouragement.
  • wvukp
    wvukp Posts: 22
    Options
    Your story is extremely motivating to me! As someone also in my twenties and 5'10 I feel like I can relate. Your story gives me hope that I too can get results if I stay dedicated!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options

This is my favorite. Just after starting to lose weight I spent a lot of money on a lovely corset. When I wore it in the “before” picture it was as open as we could make it, and I still could have used an extra inch or so. Recently we took a picture of the corset on me now:

corset-Echo.jpg

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you were so much older in your pics than grade school and junior high. You look as if you are the same age now. So maybe that is like an NSV--you haven't aged since 8th grade. :-)

But I am like you. My FAV pic is of the corset. It REALLY shows the FANTASTIC work you have done!!

Doing my happy dance for you!!! WOO-HOO!!!
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!! I was obese for a huge period of my life, and I wish I could have loved myself during that period as you did - inspiring :)
  • samathome64
    samathome64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! that is awesome, you should be very proud of your efforts and results!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very, very well done :-)
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! WTG!!!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations.......you look great!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    One of the things I loved about all of your pictures is the self-confidence that pervades them. Great job on your weight loss and many cheers to the cool things you'll be able to do on ladders nowadays.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you were so much older in your pics than grade school and junior high. You look as if you are the same age now. So maybe that is like an NSV--you haven't aged since 8th grade. :-)

But I am like you. My FAV pic is of the corset. It REALLY shows the FANTASTIC work you have done!!

Doing my happy dance for you!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Hahaha. Actually, I showed this post to my boyfriend and pointed out my grade school pictures; he said I was a pod person because I didn't look any different then vs. now. It's even hard for me to tell how old I was then! I had to go by the fact that I permed my hair in 4th grade and then my nephew was born when I was in 7th grade and looks about a year old in the picture where I'm holding him.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!