Whos up for a SUPER SATURDAY CHALLENGE? Could it be you?

13»

Replies

• Ok Im back from a santa visit!

Name Tara
    water 100 oz/96
    Calores Burned 806!
  • umfan85
    umfan85 Posts: 113 Member
    Nice work! Hope Santa said you were nice :)

Update:

Name: Adam
    Water: 128/96
    Calories Burned: 703/750

So close, yet so far. It's okay though, most calories I have burned in one day thus far so I will take it!
  • Ok, I think I'm out of this contest. I started donating plasma again because I'm poor and I donated this afternoon. I started my KenPo and was really dizzy and light headed. I don't think I drank as many fluids as I should have. But, if I didn't donate, I had no gas money. That's just the reality of it all. So...I am going to donate plasma twice a week. I'm going to have to adjust my p90x so that I don't do workouts on days I donate. now I'm just going to sit and chill for a minute. good luck guys, i was really excited for this too :/
  • Awesome Job Adam but come on 47 more calories run up and down the stairs for 5 min lmao
  • And I went to Old Country Buffet :) lmao
  • umfan85
    Well that was definitely a Super Saturday! Great job to all that completed the goal.

Since I am relatively new to working out, my Super Saturday has turned into Super Sore Sunday :)

It's okay though, not the worst I have felt. I love the feeling of tired muscles.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    My name is Karen
    Water - 10 - 8 oz glasses - Success
    Exercise - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 - Fail

I left the house at 10:00 a.m. and didn't get home until after 9:00 p.m. On my feet all day shopping and dinner out. Still stayed within my calories for the day and logged 1 hour of walking for exercise.

I'm ok with it. You can succeed or fail if you don't even try!

Karen
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    My name is Karen
    Water - 10 - 8 oz glasses - Success
    Exercise - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 - Fail

I left the house at 10:00 a.m. and didn't get home until after 9:00 p.m. On my feet all day shopping and dinner out. Still stayed within my calories for the day and logged 1 hour of walking for exercise.

I'm ok with it. You can succeed or fail if you don't even try!

Karen
  • umfan85
    Anybody want to join me in doing this again this week?

Slacked off yesterday and today, want to push myself a bit more tomorrow!
  • umfan85
    No takers?
  • Hi Im IN!!!
    '
    Name: Barb
    Glasses of Water : 1 (so far)
    Calories Burned... working on it!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Sorry, not this week...hubs is in hospital having hip surgery...
This discussion has been closed.