Odd Compliments.

Options

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I have two...

I took my son to a doctor appointment. She looked at me and said "have you lost weight?..... You're ok, right?" ( which suggested to me that my 5# weight loss made her think I might be sick)

My trainer (a hot 21 year old bodybuilder) knows that I was sexually harassed by one of his coworkers last year...a few months ago during a training session he looked at me and said "not to be weird or anything, but you have really nice thighs" :blushing: because he's my friend, I know he's not creeping on me (and I'm obese and old enough to be his mother).
  • Darylbure10
    Options
    Hi I'm Daryl it's nice to meet me!
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    "Wow, you look like you could kick my *kitten*!"

:indifferent: Um. Thank you, I suppose.

This made me lol!

riirii you just reminded me of many years ago, such a vivid memory.. Spring was just beginning. Of course, most of the young ladies were wearing shorts because it was finally starting to warm up. As we all got on the bus, our older bus-driver with a fluffy mustache, Mr. Grubb, shouted out, "Woo-wee, I haven't seen this much white meat since Thanksgivin'!"

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • JessicaJVRadcliffe
    JessicaJVRadcliffe Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    "You will make a perfect trophy wife some day" (From a boy when we were 19)

"Don't worry, you don't need math, you're pretty" (From my 8th grade math teacher)

"You look great....(long pause, and up and down look)... for having 4 kids" (From various *****y women at the gym and "friends")
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    "You've got a pretty nice butt for a skinny white girl" ...from a Haitian coworker who was convinced the president of our company was checking me out in the elevator.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    You have violin fingers.
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You no longer look so tight in the face, you know like an overstuffed sausage casing.

You know you have a very attractive face if you didn't have those scars.

Dang, from behind you look like a woman hot enough to melt the plastic in my underwear (REALLY, Really? Where on earth is that a compliment?)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You have anime eyes. Guy was definitely on ecstasy.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    you have pretty feet
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    "You no longer look like you're pregnant. It's a good thing you lost some weight."

That was said to me last Christmas by a family member.
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You have trumpet lips- band teacher in 8th grade
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Someone told me that my butt resembled a pack of Hostess Snowballs??? I'm like, uhm. . . I wish my butt was even somewhat close to being that round. LMAO
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    When I was heavier...

1) "You don't look like you weigh that much"... from a medical assistant at my HMO.

2) "You look like Princess Jasmine from the Disney movie".... some hostess at a restaurant as she was seating us.
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    You look really pretty with makeup on.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I had a guy grab me because "We both have bold eyebrows".
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Bageeeta, LOL

You are one of the few people who understand the pure joy in doing absolutely nothing.

I often say strange things, but I feel better about it when I'm around you because you'll just be like, "Yeah, that would be cool if dogs could fly."

If I had the money, whenever you were sad, I would hire a super funky jazz band to play behind you when you walked. And if that didn't cheer you up, at least you'd look really cool.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I once had one of my preschool kids tell me "Miss Michelle, you smell reeaallly good. Not like Miss Wendy, she smells like a hospital."

And when I was a waitress as a young adult I wore a name tag that said Michelle, serving you since 2001. These drunk guys came in and one guy tells me "Your name tag should say...Michelle...serving you since HOT." And, I mean, I assumed it was a drunk compliment.
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have ombre hair and I'm a teacher to Sunday School children at the church I attend. Anyways, one of the kids told me, "I love your hair, the way it's so many colors! Kind of like a clown!" Well he's FOUR. So I didn't take it harshly, and awkwardly thanked him!
  • Blessed9jaBeauty
    Blessed9jaBeauty Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    "You're too pretty to be AFRICAN":noway:

"You ooze sexy juice" :huh: (that's actually kind of nasty :tongue: )

"You look so delicious right now, I could lick your face":embarassed: I was completely sober, the commenter however, had 8 too many drinks churning within him.:drinker:
  • lildynarider
    lildynarider Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I tan, but slowly it takes time to build up some color. Once I had a guy tell me at the beginning of summer. "Your legs look like vanilla ice cream." Where does one go with that? I'm assuming it was a compliment as he followed that statement up with a more risque comment.