Sharing Progress From P90X&Bodyrock Hybrid

Options

Replies

• merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're a continuing source of inspiration for me! :)
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!! You guys make me feel GREAT and make me want to keep pushing play!!!! ;-)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: Bet you are feeling great, too, inside and out!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I can see more muscle definition with this set of pictures, even without the tan...and compared to me you look really tan! You look fantastic!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration!! I would love be be as toned as you!! :flowerforyou:
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing my friend! Keep up the hard work!...You deserve this since you've worked very hard to reach your actual body, and I know you will continue on this...Congratulations, I'm sure you will follow looking better and better through the time...

:flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    3 words for you: LADY LOOK GEWD! :bigsmile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    What's body rock hybrid?:flowerforyou: I've not heard of it before now...
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Oh my goshhhhhhhh you're so skinny! Especially that side view picture! Incredible! You look AMAZING! :flowerforyou:

I really hope to do P90X someday... the results speak for themselves! :smile: :smile:
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Just amazing, you look great. Congrads.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! What an inspiration!! I would love be be as toned as you!! :flowerforyou:

You can be, it just takes time (took me 8 months to get here) and dedication!!! If i can do it anyone can!!! ;-)
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    what exactly is the p90x and is it something that you have to do everyday? I've heard lots of talk about on mfp but not sure its available in the uk.
    Do you need lots of equipment for this too, I live in a small house with limited space for exercise.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Looking again:tongue: , so incredible, you look awesome! So proud of you for all the hard work you've put into your body/mind!

Thanks so much for the PM, was checking the Bodyrock site out and damn, it is kick *kitten*...NICE! :smokin:

Thanks so much :wink:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wowie!
  • luckylatina
    Options
    WOW!!! amazing transformation! it is possible to look so thin again..thanks for the motivation!!! keep it up!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Makes me want to buy Power 90X TODAY! WOW!
  • lcole1961
    Options
    Outstanding results! Way to bring it!! What was your hybrid program?
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    AWESOME work Gigi! You've really been dedicated over the last few months and it has definitely paid off. WTG!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    YAAAAYYYY!!! Awesome!

I have not heard of Bodyrock??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!