My Final Result....nearly 80lbs down and soooo happy! Final

Options
Hello everyone,

I am just posting a little messsage with my final weight loss pictures to hopefully spur those of you on why are feeling like you have had enough! I put on a lot of weight throughout my highschool years and then piled on even more while at Uni. Last January, six months after i graduated i decided enough was enough and joined the gym, later on i started using MFP - which has been great and i believe the key to my success! now just under a year on i have lost 77lbs and feel fantastic, the thing that suprises me the most though is that i have enjoyed doing it and It feels great to finally have my confidence back! Those of you on journeys similar to mine.......... you can do it, one bad day will not ruin you so just pick your self up and carry on like it never happened and you will reach your goals!

Before
fatty.jpg

n283900590_247944_2486.jpg

After!!!!

154357_537877245370_283900590_1886009_2615196_n.jpg

Replies

• ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow... congrats!
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    wow!!! thats awesome!! you look great!
  • JLeeAlton
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! well done :drinker:
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!!! You look GREAT!!! Ive been having a really bad couple of days and feel pretty down about it..... but reading your post makes me feel so much better, its very encouraging !!! THANKYOU AND CONGRATS!!!!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Which is before and which is after?

Kidding!!!

You look fabulous; very well done!
  • sunbeam11
    Options
    Awesome, wtg!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You should be very proud of yourself...I know everybody is here at MFP!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Yay! What fantastic results! You are an inspiration!!! Good job!
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look fab. What a huge effort you've put in. Totally excellent result. Well done.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Great job!
  • fitgirl4life
    fitgirl4life Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and confident, everything a young recent-graduate woman should look like! I wish I had found MFP after uni. I would have been so much more confident, and had more fun, instead of always standing in the shadows and feeling ashamed about my body. It look me a lot longer, but I'm finally where I should be!

Congratulations on a fantastic job done. You can accoplish anything you set your mind to!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I firmly believe MFP has highly contributed to my success as well. You should be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job you look lovely!
  • Jerri_Thompson
    Options
    That is awesome! You look fantastic! I am 26 lbs down now and just I am so content with how things are going. The boost in my wiehgt loss was calculating food intake! It truly works! You are an inspiration! Congrats!
  • xlizzislegend
    Options
    you look great! and I'm in love with your pea coat :)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you look fab! well done and thanks for the encouragement too!
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look awesome - good job!!!
  • WonderLady
    Options
    amazing!congratulations:)
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I needed some inspiration! Thanks so much! You look happy and healthy and beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!