Replies

• Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, congratulations! Very inspiring! :drinker:
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    ah-may-zing!!!! you look fantastic. congratulations on your success!!
  • nilisabel
    Options
    how much you eat to lose weight is not how much you eat to maintain. when you get to your goal, get your resting metabolism tested at the gym or with a BMR calculator. Factor in how much exercise you do and make sure you eat enough to maintain that balance. I lost a bunch of weight and looked hot like you but then I didn't know how to maintain so I got big again. This time I am losing weight and have a game plan for when I get there. Peace be with you and I hope you know you are doing an awesome job! Keep it up and keep it off with a maintenance plan! If you wanna share your maintenance plan with me once you get one, I'm definitely looking to hear how people keep it off! Good job on your current awesome success! keep it up!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look stunning ! well done x
  • MissRose888
    MissRose888 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I'm very inspired. I have 100lbs to lose and it seems like it will take forever but I am motivated to be more healthy get my "before and after" pics posted, too!!!!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!! You give so much hope to those of us who think no matter what we do we will never be able to uncover the skinny/healthy person inside us all!! You look absolutely amazing and I am SO happy for you!!!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow you look AMAZING!!
    My start weight is just under 95kg and my goal is 65kg! You have given me hope that i can reach my goal.
    I just hope i can look as fantastic as you when i get there! Congratulations, you are amazing!!

Katie :)
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, good job! :)
  • PaleoIsPossible
    Options
    Geeze girl, you got tiiiinnnyyyyy!!
    That is awesome!
    This definitely gave me the inspiration I need!!
  • sammuah
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. You look terrific!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look absolutely incredible. You should be so proud of yourself. How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amaaaazing! Well done! Thank you for posting your beautiful pictures - They are incredibly inspiring!
  • shagybear33
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am just posting a little messsage with my final weight loss pictures to hopefully spur those of you on why are feeling like you have had enough! I put on a lot of weight throughout my highschool years and then piled on even more while at Uni. Last January, six months after i graduated i decided enough was enough and joined the gym, later on i started using MFP - which has been great and i believe the key to my success! now just under a year on i have lost 77lbs and feel fantastic, the thing that suprises me the most though is that i have enjoyed doing it and It feels great to finally have my confidence back! Those of you on journeys similar to mine.......... you can do it, one bad day will not ruin you so just pick your self up and carry on like it never happened and you will reach your goals!

Before
    fatty.jpg

n283900590_247944_2486.jpg

After!!!!

154357_537877245370_283900590_1886009_2615196_n.jpg

OMG!! You look so amazing!! Congratulations on all of your hard work!! :D
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    wow.look at those legs.proud of you¡!!!!!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!
  • anawigela
    Options
    inspirational!!!!!!! you look fantastic, well done!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.....congrats on your weight lost
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look amazing- and I am sure you must feel so proud! If you don't mind, I'd like to print your after pic as inspiration for my own journey. Let me know if that's okay. Thanks!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!