too much time on here!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Jen, we should meet for coffee sometime since we live so close!! Aren't you all jealous???
    it is quite amusing that you are just *down the road*!
    yeah J, jealous!

.....Mayhaps......

(a little, yeah. :frown: )

awwwww, well, you can take a road trip up to Connecticut! and we'll take you out!

I've never been to New England, I might just have to start planning a trip. I'm not sure you Tam and Ali could handle a southern boy like myself though. :wink:

yeeha!! I'm up for the challenge.
    <I feel so naughty! I like make believe cheating on my husband, hehehe>
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Jen, we should meet for coffee sometime since we live so close!! Aren't you all jealous???
    it is quite amusing that you are just *down the road*!
    yeah J, jealous!

.....Mayhaps......

(a little, yeah. :frown: )

awwwww, well, you can take a road trip up to Connecticut! and we'll take you out!

I've never been to New England, I might just have to start planning a trip. I'm not sure you Tam and Ali could handle a southern boy like myself though. :wink:

Being from Georgia, they had better think twice. You southern boys are something else!
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    too much time on MFP?

BLASPHEMY!!

if we spent half the time we spend on MFP working out we'd get to our goals quicker!!!
    and it would probably go quicker if we just went to chat instead of trying to track all the posts and just talk all at once on chat!

Well at least my hands are looking toned.....rings are fitting better...and the sausage finger look seems to be improving....:laugh:

Hey all...."MIGHT AS WELL FACE IT...WE'RE ADDICTED TO MFP!" :heart:

I tell myself...okay...gonna log in the cals....log in the excercise.....then log off to go get SOMETHING done...like feed the cat.....let me see what everyone is or isn't blabbing about....and yeah...well....here I am...:blushing:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    MY NAME IS BCK..........I AM A MEMBER OF MFP...OH 2 WEEKS.....AND I AM AN ADDICT....:tongue:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Here I am sitting at the computer, just like I have all day at work and I get hit in back of the head with a ball. I think my kids need attention!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Get rid of your chair and use a balance ball - work those core muscles and still chat a bit too.

That is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: