Guys attracted to pregnant chick please answer...

Options
124»

Replies

• Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Other than an 80 something guy stopping me to tell me I'm beautiful, this hasn't really been my experience. The boob-staring isn't new. Women, on the other hand, have gotten WAY nicer. I get all these warm smiles, and eye contact. It's nice, but also very strange.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I remember getting cat called when I was out walking while pregnant. Churned my stomach. I'm 100% positive none of those guys would look at me now.
    Options

Came for the preggo boobies. Came again for the bigger butts. :wink:

thumb.jpg
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was hit on like crazy both times I was pregnant. I think it has something to do with that basic human instinct of being attracted to fertility. Think in the most basic biological sense.
    Options

Came for the preggo boobies. Came again for the bigger butts. :wink:

thumb.jpg

1313398002_baby_falls_asleep.gif

funny_baby_pictures_36.jpg
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Better question. .. why are all you pervs on fetlife? Haha. ;)

A better question, why aren't YOU on there? Don't knock it 'til ya try it. :wink:

When I was pregnant, and I mean BIG (7 1/2 months) my niece was having her birthday party at a local indoor pool (being November). I was SO excited! During my pregnancy at around 4 months, I had developed asthma, and the further along I got, exercising became difficult, so I was THRILLED to be able to get in a pool. I had on a black, one piece bathing suit, and I waddled myself to the pool, and got in. I was in heaven! I began making my way around the pool when I noticed there was a man with his young child who seemed to be following me. I thought, surely this is just a coincidence (and no, the pool wasn't closed for the party, so the public could enjoy the pool, we only had a "private" party room). I continued along my merry little way around the pool, and in the large pool, Olympic sized pool, this man stays right behind me. So, I decided I'd change things up a bit, to see if he was following me. I'll be damned, if when I changed my route in the pool, he didn't change his to follow me. You want to talk about one pissed off pregnant lady. I got in that pool to relax and enjoy being able to exercise, not to be followed around by some creeper, and to boot, using his small child! I let this go on for roughly 30 minutes before my blood hit the boiling point and I got out. Lo and behold, what do you think happened when I waddled myself out? Of course! He got out with his kid, too! But luckily, he couldn't follow me into my niece's birthday party. So, there are people that are just absolute creepers about it. They don't just find it attractive, they're creepy to the point that you can't even enjoy your basic activities when you're expecting.
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    detumesce.gif
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    detumesce.gif

ahahahaha
    I just scared a co-worker when I burst out laughing at ^
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Is this the weird fetish thread? Okay, good, I'm in the right place. I vote tentacles and monsters. Wut?

Second vote for tentacles! :drinker:

0b7.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    1) Guys see a pregnant chick and know she puts out

Came in to say that^. It was already said.
    Wrong. It's because you won't get her pregnant.