What do you hate most about being overweight?

Options
124»

Replies

• SLSFatLoss
    Options
    Well, you're a BEAST NOW! :) Be happy about that Tiberius, I'm aspiring to be in shape like you are, I've never EVER had a six pack so just trying to let you know you inspire people.
  • SLSFatLoss
    Options
    I agree, jeans make us feel better lol. Especially when they're loose on you, you know that you're a good weight.
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    shopping in the fat ppl section :(
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I agree, jeans make us feel better lol. Especially when they're loose on you, you know that you're a good weight.

Loose jeans look like poop.
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    This was a used-to situation, 70 lbs ago.

I disliked feeling self-conscious doing daily things that I wouldn't even think twice about now.

Eating something while walking down the street, ordering something sinfully rich or sweet from a restaurant without feeling a sense of shame. Donning a bathing suit, hell, a bikini, and crossing the pool area to swim in the pool. Feeling embarassed about how I looked and then placing restrictions on my activities because I felt uncomfortable in my skin while doing them, then missing out.

Never again man.
  • carastark1
    carastark1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    clothes shopping, self confidence/not FEELING sexy. and i've NEVER had a belly before, but that's what babies do!!
  • topazora
    topazora Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    -the way I looked
    -not being able to do things because of an issue that I can control
    -clothes shopping
    -fitting into that American stereotype that the rest of the world sees us as
    -and that it took away from the little self-confidence I had
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    The size of my breast, they are too big for my body anyway but they get embarrassingly big when I gain weight, I cannot find any tops to fit on my 5'2" frame. It does not sound like a bad thing but it is. They make my shoulders ache and I feel frumpy all the time.
    Not being able to wear normal knee high boots because my calves are too fat.
    Constantly feeling panicked about the weight gain and fear I won't lose it no matter how little I eat or how much I exercise.
    The shame I feel when I look in the mirror.
    Fat shaming from my thin friends