Stupid Movie

Options

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Bring It On is so fantastically stupid but I'm also a fan of "Deep Blue Sea". It's horrible and I love it.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    There are parts in Euro Trip that are equally disturbing...but that movies cracks me up.
    I saw it in the theaters with an ex. Seeing that many old man penises on a big screen scared me for life.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Grandmas Boy is one of my absolute favs
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Big Trouble Little China!

Kurt Russel is hilarious in that movie! Gahh I love it! So cheesy and yet I can't get enough of it! If you haven't seen it you need to check it out for sure!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    All 3 of the SuperTroopers movies...nuff said :ohwell:
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    Blazing Saddles:laugh: :laugh:
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    Blazing Saddles:laugh: :laugh:

The campfire scene with the beans is CLASSIC!
  • donbogi
    Options
    Definitely Fired Up! But it's actually kinda funny...
    And the movie(s) I ge tmade fun of the most for are the Twilight movies...*sigh*
    I am such a nerd.

That move is PROHIBIDADO!
  • donbogi
    Options
    Bring It On is so fantastically stupid but I'm also a fan of "Deep Blue Sea". It's horrible and I love it.

Deep Blue Sea ROCKS!
  • donbogi
    Options

Kurt Russel is hilarious in that movie! Gahh I love it! So cheesy and yet I can't get enough of it! If you haven't seen it you need to check it out for sure!

OMG - I thought I was the only geek to ever watch that movie! LOL!
  • donbogi
    Options

GO TOROS!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

I've only seen the first one, but you are SO awesome for listing it!

"Do you know meow fast you were going?" lol
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options

LOL you are far from alone on watching this movie! "Chinese Girls don't come with Green Eyes!" Gahhh I freaking love that movie. Its my favorite of all time... "See what you have here is two guys dragging a third..." I could quote that movie all day everyday.... "This is Jack Burton with the Porkchop express!" buahahahah

Yea pretty much I am a geek too as well as all my friends! We get a kick out of that movie every time we watch it!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Can't beat Christmas Vacation! I love it every year
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options

I've only seen the first one, but you are SO awesome for listing it!

"Do you know meow fast you were going?" lol
    did..you just say meow?
  • donbogi
    Options

LOL you are far from alone on watching this movie! "Chinese Girls don't come with Green Eyes!" Gahhh I freaking love that movie. Its my favorite of all time... "See what you have here is two guys dragging a third..." I could quote that movie all day everyday.... "This is Jack Burton with the Porkchop express!" buahahahah

Yea pretty much I am a geek too as well as all my friends! We get a kick out of that movie every time we watch it!

Stephanie - since you love that movie sooo much - I have to send you a friend request!

Don
  • donbogi
    Options
    Can't beat Christmas Vacation! I love it every year

Merry Christmas, the ****ter was full!
  • donbogi
    Options

Okay Stephanie - since you admitted watching this movie over and over again...you better accept my Friend Request. Otherwise, I will totally feel like a LOSER! LOL!!!
  • snowflakelaia
    Options
    Beetlejuice
    The Nightmare Before Christmas
    Labyrinth
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    The House Bunny
    .... and I have to add that Anna Faris has a body worth envying in that movie!