Before and... AFTER! GOAL weight pix!

Options

Replies

• Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    THIS is the result of discipline and dedication!!! What a great reward.. So happy for you and your future..

Big ditto!! Looking great! I can hardly believe it's the same person. You look fantastic!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You look fantastic. Wow... what a change. Definately an inspiration for all of us. Any advice for newbies that are struggling?:-)

Shannon
  • ccsongbyrd
    ccsongbyrd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss goals. I know it took so gusto to do it but you did it. Great job. Hope I can post those results once I begin can get my journey started.
  • stacyemmynik
    stacyemmynik Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous you look hott!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    This is TERRIFIC! There's such a difference ... everywhere!!! Your face, your shoulders and arms, your stomach, your legs.... wow! You will inspire countless numbers of people with these photos. You're living proof that with hard work, determination and a good attitude, you can get where you want to go.

Well done!
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. CONGRATS! Keep up the good work
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! Good for you. You look so amazing. You should feel very proud of yourself. You have inspired me. Keep us posted. :wink:
  • JAGWIRE13579
    Options
    great job
  • Helinah26
    Options
    you look amazing!! :D congrats on reaching your goal!! :D
  • freedom224
    Options
    Great Job!!! Congrats. I know you are so glad you started the journey.:happy:
  • Littlebrew
    Options
    You look great, it shows that setting a goal and sticking to it will pay off. Losing in a reasonable amount of time truly brings about long term success. Great job, you look Fab!
  • Lulu2929
    Options
    wow you rock. Total inspiration. Thank you
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!

L.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Who is that girl! Awesome!
  • m_Wysor
    Options
    Fantastic! You look absolutely amazing!
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    My god - that is so awesome!!! You have even got taller/better posture!! Love it, you go girl!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo you look great....
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :smile: If you're interested in my "beginner" tips, I wrote a blog about it.

http://www.tinyurl.com/fitness05

It's funny how often I hear that my posture is better. lol I think I just feel a lot more confident now!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Beautiful job!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you LADY!!! You look MARVELOUS!!!! And when I see you joined in March 2009 and never gave up and reached your goal, it inspires me to know I will reach my goals also!! You rock!!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!