Before and... AFTER! GOAL weight pix!

Options

Replies

• TulsaTim
    Options
    You must be totally excited and you should be!! Pics are so encouraging to all of us. Thanks for sharing!
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    You look fab! Well done and congrats x
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    Thank you so much to each of you. Without MFP I wouldn't have been able to do this. :smooched:
  • almartinez2
    Options
    WoWWW! You look so great.
  • rilakkumaislove
    Options
    congratulations!!! you're doing great
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing!! You even look taller and are standing straighter (a direct result of you also feeling so much better about yourself!) What an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations =)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    oh. my. gosh. you look incredible! you must be so proud, as you should be! YAY for you!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! You look fabulous!!!
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    Aw thanks again everyone. Yes, my posture certainly has changed, hasn't it? :n)
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!
  • monstertwelve
    Options
    amazing!!!! huge inspiration!!!! :bigsmile:
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! WHAT A TRANSFORMATION.... YOU LOOK TALLER, YOUR NECK LOOKS LONGER....YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! GOOD JOB!!!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a major accomplishment!
  • sevangelista
    Options
    Wow, what a change. You look terrific and your kids are lucky to have a mom that understands that modeling behavior is the best way to teach. I wish you long term continued success.
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing.
  • ajdj1979
    ajdj1979 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW...March til now, that's amazing! You look fantastic. Can I add you I need to lose 25 lbs!
  • molina76853
    Options
    Amazing, thank your for keeping me encourgaged by sharing!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't wait to get to my maintenance program~ Congrads
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss, what a difference, you should feel very proud of yourself, well done x
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    You even look more confident in your 2nd picture, that's amazing. well done on this terrific achievement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!