f/25 lost 120 lbs/// underwear pictures re: lose skin

Options
riquid
riquid Posts: 10 Member
So not even a year ago I was pushing 300 lbs at a height of 5'10" and now I'm down to 176 lbs. I remember looking through these forums searching for underwear/naked photos of what my body might look like after shedding that weight but I only ever found women who started out barely chubby/maybe a little flabby and went on to smoking hot or extreme cases who lost 200+ and went on to get surgery etc; nothing in the middle so here's me, completely unedited. I tried getting a few pictures of my butt too but those didn't really work out well. There isn't much anyway, it's flat and flabby but nothing too bad so you're not missing out here lol

oigg2x.png
ac4bye.png
2lbnptu.png

I realise that I got quite lucky. Yes, I have lose skin and stretch marks and yes, my arms and thighs are flabby but honestly, it could've been a lot worse and I can definitely see improvement. I look better now than three months ago, my stomach is tightening up bit by bit and I haven't even started lifting yet.
I hope seeing this 'middle ground situation' will help some of you or even reassure you. I didn't always stick to my plans, I went out partying with my friends complete with eating greasy burgers and drinking alcohol worth 1.5k calories, I went to the movies eating a bucket of popcorn, I went out to restaurants with my parents and got whatever I felt like eating. I went over my limit frequently and I'd obsess over it in the beginning but then I realised that hey, it's still working. I'm still losing so what if it's just half a pound this week? It's -something- and I had a great time with friends/family so what's the damage?
Right now I'm maintaining at around 2000-2500 cals and look forward to what my body will look like next year, especially since I plan on starting to lift heavy!

Replies

• Lillyeatslilies
    Options
    Well I think you look absolutely wonderful! What a wonderful accomplishment you achieved! Way to go!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this -- I'm wondering what will happen as well (although I'm probably much older at 51 and been heavy longer). Your photos give me hope -- and I'm doing weight machines now (hope to get to actually using weights in another 6 months or so), and I can see dramatic progress in my body shape just in the past 4 weeks!

You look FABULOUS!! and I hope you feel fabulous too! Can't wait to see more photos after you start lifting!! Thank you again!
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You look like ME! Its good to see someone else who is tall and lost a lot of lbs with some loose skin here and there. Congratulations and thank you for making me feel more normal :happy:
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
    And great attitude as well! :flowerforyou:
  • cass_wilson
    cass_wilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG- -thank you for posting these. I'm down 60 lbs but I want to lose about 150.
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! Awesome work. :flowerforyou:
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You look really good! And I think with heavy lifting, a lot of those areas will tighten up.
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Super super impressive! :smile: :smile: Amazing and inspirational dedication :smooched:
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Looking good!

I have a lot of weight in my arms so it's encouraging to see yours rebounded well.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort! :drinker:

I'm 5' 10 and started at 290lbs....seeing your photos and reading your post has been a real boost.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Tigerlily502
    Tigerlily502 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think your belly looks super cute and everything is looking nice and flat. That's really what I'm hoping for. I've had 4 C-sections so I'm pretty nervous about how it's going to go once I drop more from my stomach since I already have that apron thing going on under my tummy button. Thank you so much for sharing, your success gives me hope!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I was advised by the GP that loose skin can take up to 2 years to tighten back up, so you may still have some further recovery ahead.
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! It's nice to see somebody in this 'middle ground'; I've got stretchmarks, and my arms have a little loose skin too.Congratulations on the loss!
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and yes skin will take a while to tighten up. Congratulations!
  • ItsJordanNicole
    ItsJordanNicole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Amazing results!! You must have worked very hard so be proud!
  • melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I hope I have your curves when I finally lose this weight :)
  • Pixiemops
    Pixiemops Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great. Maybe your body hasn't finished recouping the unneeded skin yet.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting pictures like this; you're right, finding the truth about loose skin can be hard. You look beautiful!
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm working to lose 124 lbs, so I was really curious what would happen as the pounds came off. I've always been heavy, so my skin doesn't know any better. You did an awesome job and should feel very proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!