f/25 lost 120 lbs/// underwear pictures re: lose skin

Options

Replies

• BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for posting. I often get told I will probably need skin removal after I hit my goal weight and I refuse to believe that completely. Your body is awesome and such an inspiration!!! Way to go! :smile:
  • brocky063
    Options
    You look simply amazing! Did you always stay within your calories every day and how often did you exercise!!!
  • Silver82
    Silver82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I'm about 15 lbs away from you with nearly the same amount of weight loss. It's nice to reflect on someone who has traveled a similar path and see that they look truly awesome. It helped me look at myself differently.

Thank you again.
  • smlaker71
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratualtions on an awsome job!!!
  • stephanierrodriguez50
    Options
    congratulations! you look amazing! it's wonderfully brave of you to share such raw pictures. thank you!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, and look great now. =D
  • pippaw21
    pippaw21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this! I'm 25, 5'4 and about 250 (highest ever prob 280). Really inspiring to see pictures from someone the same age, and with the kind of weight loss I'm hoping to eventually achieve. I know I'll have loose skin at the end (or at least I expect it) and having a visual of what that could be is really helpful (and inspirational). Great job & you look amazing!
  • kailaani
    kailaani Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, truly inspirational :smile: xx
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing your weightloss journey :smile: you look absolutely amazing :flowerforyou:
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Very helpful post. Thank you and you look brilliant.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Yes! Congratulations. Great job! Keep it up!
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Looking good!
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I can hardly wait for my skin to be loose! It doesn't look bad - it looks like you've come a long way. Would love an update after a bit of strength training. Thanks for posting!
  • heidispideymfp
    heidispideymfp Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think you've done an outstanding job!
    Well done
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Give it a little more time. I'll bet you'll tighten up after a year or so. Patience, you've come a long way.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, congratulations to you!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    You look great….it doesn't really look that bad at all..so thanks for posting. I do love skincare…and I suggest dry brushing and massaging coconut oil on your stomach…and with time.. I bet it snaps back even more.

Nice work!
  • mandyP79
    mandyP79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I look about the same, my stomach is a little different, the flabbyness and stretchmarks are mostly above my belly button, but otherwise, this might as well be my body, lol :b

I'm 22 and 5'8", so you've got 2" and 15lbs on me, but otherwise similar, it seems!
  • maggiejr4
    maggiejr4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    . I'm 5'11 with at least 100 lbs to lose! Very inspiring. Thank You
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!