Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms (24 Calories Each)

Options
2»

Replies

• KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    bump for later, thanks!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I for one so enjoy your recipes. This looks like another good one. I too find it unfortunate on this board there is always someone who polices other's recipes, but have you ever noticed they never start a post. Guess they don't like the criticism..
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I for one so enjoy your recipes. This looks like another good one. I too find it unfortunate on this board there is always someone who polices other's recipes, but have you ever noticed they never start a post. Guess they don't like the criticism..

LOL, I've started many posts and anytime anyone has asked how I've made something I've told them. I've also actually posted meals w pictures I've made not ripped them off of some website. And I don't think other's means what you think it means, as that would denote ownership, when we already know some here just rip off recipes and claim them as their own.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Looks delicious! Thanks so much.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm thinking portabella caps w/ the crab stuffing! Thanks for sharing!
  • Zoe_lifts
    Zoe_lifts Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bumping for later :)
  • Wibble_Wobble
    Options
    Sounds good
  • karenleeh
    Options
    That recipe looks fabulous! I will be giving it a try soon:smile:
  • happyshell418
    happyshell418 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing this!!!!! I love crab stuffed mushrooms.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I want to make these but I'm afraid I will eat the entire thing HA
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Yummy I have to make these thanks!
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I printed this off and shared with my son such an easy and delightful recipe
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    YUM bumping this thread
  • SarahRuthRuns
    SarahRuthRuns Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mushroom... crab... cheese... this is like all my favorite things in one beautiful low-calorie snack!! Saving this recipe!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

LOL, I've started many posts and anytime anyone has asked how I've made something I've told them. I've also actually posted meals w pictures I've made not ripped them off of some website. And I don't think other's means what you think it means, as that would denote ownership, when we already know some here just rip off recipes and claim them as their own.

Whilst I actually share your irritation with people ripping off recipes and not citing sources, the OP here clearly set out that he got the recipe from a cook book which another poster later pointed out was a division of taste of home. I never got the impression that OP was trying to claim this as his own.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • RAN957
    RAN957 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    These look delicious! Kind of you to share.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Tried these on Sunday and these are awesome..... Must try..thanks for sharing..
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Are you serious! With picture even (dying here), those look incredible!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Going to make these tomorrow!