What do you plan to do when you reach your ultimate weight g

Options
13»

Replies

• SimonsGirl
    Options
    I plan on buying a whole new wardrobe! And my boyfriend is going to make me a walk in wardrobe for it!! :happy:
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    I plan on buying a whole new wardrobe! And my boyfriend is going to make me a walk in wardrobe for it!! :happy:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing classes! They sound like so much fun, but I would never do it now.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Not much. I am not too far away, but I probably will buy a bikini. Lol although I have some stretch marks around my belly from pregnancy. :(
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Shift my training goals and diet to build some muscle.
    That is to say that I don't have an ultimate weight goal, but when I see my abbs, I'm going to do that.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,727 Member
    Options
    This may seem a little backward, but now that I've reached my goal weight, I'm going to stop coloring my hair. I'm going to let all the gray hair come in and replace the fake color I've had for years and years. The only explanation I have is that I am finally comfortable in my own skin. I figure I can be comfortable in my own hair too. Of course, if I end up hating the way it looks, I reserve the right to go back to coloring it.

I've totally started this process!! 1 more hair cut and all the color will be gone... I didn't realize in the 16 years I've been going gray how stinkin white my hair is!! The cool thing... I got a compliment from one of the girls at the gym and she wanted to know "How do they get the silver so... silver it's REALLY cool." :laugh:

That's awesome! You give me hope that I'll be happy with mine. Thank you! I haven't colored mine in two or three months, so there's a fair amount of grow-out, but I need a lot more haircuts before the color will be all gone. I can't wait!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I'm goin streaking.

Ballsy. I like it!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    throw a wild party
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am def getting my boob job! That is my reward for all my hard work. Nice perky boobs for a new body!!!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm goin streaking.

That was so my plan. Actually the plan was to strip nekked and run for as long as I can screaming "100 pounds B!TCHE$!!!!!" vendredi.gif until I get picked up by the cops and dragged off to Western State Mental Hospital... I hope they have MFP there. :bigsmile:
    If I see someone streaking yelling 100lbs *****es, milk is coming out of my nose.
  • allthatnme
    allthatnme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am going to put on my fattest fat clothes and watch them fall off and see how far I have come. I will always buy myself colthes I am a shop-a-holic lol! I think a party sounds great, I dont talk about dieting unless you are a person I am around all the time. So when everyone arrives they will be like DAMN GIRLFRIEND!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    March is my goal
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm goin streaking.

Ballsy. I like it!
    literally
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to get a small tattoo for each 10 lbs I have taken off.
  • Depplover28
    Options
    Of course I'm going to go buy a bikini and go on a shopping spree. I don't know why I didn't think about getting my belly button pierced before! Thanks for the great idea!
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    Even though I'm married, I'd go make my ex realllllly jealous...(just a little needed revenge) lol I definitely would put on a skimpy bikini and go to the beach (that's a block away from my house) that I haven't been to in over 2 years!!!!
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm goin streaking.

That was so my plan. Actually the plan was to strip nekked and run for as long as I can screaming "100 pounds B!TCHE$!!!!!" vendredi.gif until I get picked up by the cops and dragged off to Western State Mental Hospital... I hope they have MFP there. :bigsmile:
    I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna join you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meadows654
    Options
    1. New bras and panties! (I'm hoping to go DOWN a size in the bust area)
    2. Commemorate my progress with a new pandora charm.
    3. Go to a photographer and take a new family portrait .
    4. "Shop" in the vacuum storage bags of skinny clothes I already own put haven't been able to wear.
    5. Donate my larger clothes to goodwill so I won't have just-in-case big clothes in the closet.