Biggest Loser - Final 4

Options
13»

Replies

• fsmith58
    Options
    I don't know. but I am always suspect of thier marathons after a few seasons ago (I forgot who it was) but they were not going to make thier time on a marathon so they got in their support car a drove for a few miles. I find it very hard to believe that after a couple of months of being that overweight and then only training for 30 days for a marathon which most people train for at least 16 weeks I don't know its just hard to grasp. I mean it is a tv show and they do need ratings.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I voted for Ada....I can't believe that Elizabeth made it to the end!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Go to www.nbc.com/biggestloser to vote!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    How do I vote if I don't text? I def want Ada in the finals. :heart:

Voting is still open!

Voting starts at 9:55 PM ET on 12/7/10 and ends at 9:00 AM ET on 12/13/10.
    go to:

http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/vote/
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I agree that Ada SHOULD be in the top 3, she deserves to win, but I think Patrick will win. Therefore, I actually hope America votes for Elizabeth, that way Ada can win the at home prize.
  • ZebraGlee78
    Options
    But her dad pissed me off last night. He was still all about himself when he talked about how hard he worked, etc. For the love of god man, show the girl some LOVE. I think he came around toward the end of the conversation but still!! my heart breaks for her. And I did notice that her mom was there for her at the end of the marathon but her father was not. so sad. Her mom seemed very loving and sad when she realized how unhappy Ada had been.

You gotta understand asian culture, for her dad to even express that is a big step, and Ada recognized that.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Ok - slightly off topic, but is that girl who presents "biggest Loser" very famous? She's lovely looking, but I always think she looks kinda big to be hosting a weight loss programme?
    are you talking about ally the host??? she is from days of our lives and has had a struggle with her weight her whole life growing up on tv on that soap opera as sammy....she is in great shape now...she was heavy the last two seasons cause she was preggers and/or just had a new baby....

if she looks kinda big i'll take it.....that is the kinda big i want to be LOL

haha. I'd love to be as big as ally!
  • ZebraGlee78
    Options
    Ok - slightly off topic, but is that girl who presents "biggest Loser" very famous? She's lovely looking, but I always think she looks kinda big to be hosting a weight loss programme?

Ali? Are you serious? She looks great; she's no Olson twin and I'm glad for it. She is in great shape and has beautiful curves. You should try to find re-runs of "Days of Our Lives" from the 90s and you'll see that she did lose weight and shape up.
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    Very happy with the winners! Good guys can finish 1st! :bigsmile:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I was very pleased with the at home winner. However, I needed to go to sleep so i could get my workout done this morning. So, please tell me who won the big shabang last night. I Tivo'd it, but go ahead and spoil it for me. I don't mind.
  • beckym71
    Options
    Patrick!
    And he got a new job in South Carolina working at a school for obese children
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i am very happy Patrick won last night. Him, Frado and Ada kicked butt :)
    Next season starts in 3 weeks! and it looks like its going to be pretty crazy!!
  • beckym71
    Options
    i am very happy Patrick won last night. Him, Frado and Ada kicked butt :)
    Next season starts in 3 weeks! and it looks like its going to be pretty crazy!!

Oh my gosh, yes! Do you think they will have double the contestants since they are doubling the trainers?
    I can't believe that young girl had to lose 100 pounds before she could apply to the show! I hope she does well!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Patrick got a job too, that's great!!!

I'm such a Biggest Loser mark, I'll be watching it in three weeks. :tongue: