Friday NSV Post yours below!

Options

Replies

• azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My size 12 jeans are too lose! Shopping for size 10 :)
    AND last night I ran for 30 minutes non-stop, and felt like I could keep jogging! Not too shabby. :D
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My HRM chest band was reading wonky yesterday so I had to tighten it to get it to read properly :)

I've been getting compliments and encouragement from coworkers.
  • ddrmaster07
    ddrmaster07 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing my New York and Company XL slacks with barely any love handles....Friday is a weigh in day and it served as confirmation too :)
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the doctor's office for a follow up visit. My A1C dropped from 8.4 to 6.9 over 9 months. My HDL is up and LDL is down. Triglycerides are down. My blood pressure went from 140/90 to 118/74. My doc took me off one medication and cut the amount of another medication. Apparently, I made my doctor's day. :smile:

My A1c went from 6.5 to 4.9 and my Triglycerides and Blood pressure have dropped. Also, at least 6 different people noticed my weight loss this week.
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had several NSV's this week...

1. Today will be day seven in a row that I have been to the gym!
    2. I wore dress pants to work, and they were comfortable, that haven't fit me in about 2 years.
    3. I had to drill another hole in my belt because it was just getting to loose to do its job!
    4. I had to buy new jeans this week because I was developing "droopy butt" in my old, saggy jeans.
    5. And the big one... I have horrible knees, to the point where walking steps is painful and I could do one step at a time. This week, I have started doing the steps normal again and my knees are feeling MUCH better!!!
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Nothing good happened to me this week. The scale went up a pound. Haven't lost anything since last week. My stomach was so bloated I looked like I was having a food baby...Maybe my back looks a little better, better luck next week.
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have two:
    1. I've been posting my runs on FB with runkeeper and today I noticed one of my friends doing the same and I'm gonna assume (though of course I don't know for sure) that I inspired him!
    2. I checked my fitbit stats and it turns out that I did over ten thousand steps every single day in the past two weeks except for 1 day when I was on a 7 hr road trip and 1 day when I had dental surgery!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Started using my ab roller for planks this week bought it 6 weeks ago - three days so far!
    One year ago when I started walking for exercise I could only do this small hill up and down about 3-4 times now I do it 23 times!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am wearing my new Nike Air's today that are 2 that's right TWO sizes smaller than I was wearing when I started. Whoot~!
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I've been putting off buying too many clothes until I'm closer to my gw.
    Most of my work clothes that I bought at the beginning of the summer "to get me through" are too big! :)
    Like the shirt I'm wearing today, straps keep falling down!!! I didn't even think about losing in the shoulders. lol.
  • rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm wearing a size 12 for the first time in years :smile:
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a size 12 for the first time in years :smile:

Woo hoo!
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I put on a maxi dress that I bought 3 weeks ago to wear on vacation. It was looser!!! Overall just looked better than on vacation.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Bunch of fitness related ones this week.

Finished C25K last Friday and ran the whole 5K for the first time. Pace (barring warm-up): 9:45 min/mi

Test week for Wendler's 5/3/1, so PRs on squat, bench, deadlift, ohp. I finally squat more than I weigh! Next target: bench. Need to add another 30lbs. No biggie, right? :laugh:

All three runs this week PRs for distance and time.
    M: 4-5 mi (guessing because I used the accelerometer)
    W: 5.3 mi (GPS)
    F: 5.4 mi (guess based on time and an 11 min/mi pace. It's probably a bit farther. I have a pretty steady 10 min/mi pace including warm up)
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've made it two full weeks here and went to the gym 4 days out of 5 this week! Also, as a full figured woman I was not about to buy the next size up, but I probably needed to. Now I don't need to anymore!
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Nothing good happened to me this week. The scale went up a pound. Haven't lost anything since last week. My stomach was so bloated I looked like I was having a food baby...Maybe my back looks a little better, better luck next week.

I take this back. I just tried on my size 6 A line dress from Anthropologie and it's too big! In June I was wearing it without the halter and now it would fall straight down. Kinda sad because it's a beautiful dress though.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to do 5 extra minutes of exercise without dying!! :bigsmile:
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I lifted like a boss and didn't eat that birthday cake in the breakroom. Go me.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ran the fastest minute mile ever......

In the rain......

Felt amazing!!!!!
  • schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I picked up the bridesmaid's dress that I ordered 3 months ago. I had ordered it 2 sizes too small and I needed to lose 3 inches from my waist for it to fit. I tried it on and it fits! If anything it's a bit too big. That felt amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!