Do you dare?

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Decided to put this together.. First pic is no makeup, second is with eyebrows, third is with full face on. Power of makeup, ladies. This is how you trap them;-)

this post seems out of place here
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options

I posted a picture of me without makeup and no filter, did I not?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I posted a picture of me without makeup and no filter, did I not?

Along with "Power of make-up" on a thread about the power of NO Make-up.

>.>

<.<

>.>
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Decided to put this together.. First pic is no makeup, second is with eyebrows, third is with full face on. ]b]Power of makeup, ladies. This is how you trap them;-)[/b]

One of these things is not like the other....
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I never wear makeup. Profile pic is me, unfiltered as God made me, lol!

e507b98b6ae25bbad5d8a1c32461f2951f1c.jpg
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Decided to put this together.. First pic is no makeup, second is with eyebrows, third is with full face on. ]b]Power of makeup, ladies. This is how you trap them;-)[/b]

Yes it does. Oddness. Then again, I guess maybe I'm just not in the whole "trapping" scene? #kidsthesedays

Anyway, I'm allergic to most makeup (except the not waterproof type of mascara and lipstick). It makes my eyes look like Darth Maul's. So, I haven't worn it in around 20 years. Here is a fairly recent picture:

YcIkf5Y.jpg

But, all of my profile pictures are makeup free as well.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Decided to put this together.. First pic is no makeup, second is with eyebrows, third is with full face on. Power of makeup, ladies. This is how you trap them;-)

14766104219_3d76428077.jpg

You are very pretty. All three look exactly the same to me. Minus the eyebrows, of course, but "trapping them" with eyebrows seems like a waste of energy to me. May I suggest a more aggressive Venus Flytrap?

(My profile pic is sweaty, no makeup, overheated after a run)
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

Yes it does. Oddness. Then again, I guess maybe I'm just not in the whole "trapping" scene? #kidsthesedays

Anyway, I'm allergic to most makeup (except the not waterproof type of mascara and lipstick). It makes my eyes look like Darth Maul's. So, I haven't worn it in around 20 years. Here is a fairly recent picture:

YcIkf5Y.jpg

:heart:
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

....Dese look the same doe
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

YcIkf5Y.jpg

Look how nice your skin is!
  • eomuno215in541
    eomuno215in541 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally blurry and glowy. I JUST posted my first face shot! I'm in a vulnerable place. You are naturally beautiful people
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    xqc2v5.jpg

#yolo
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    @Baba. Purty!!!

*nudges a ruler towards her*
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    f714b59c-6ca6-462e-90db-d67390a1c40b_zps646e393b.jpg

No makeup, no filters, no touch ups and fresh from 2 hours of field mowing.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Sorry to disappoint you, but the pic with the makeup on is not an improvement.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Profile pic. No makeup. Already trapped the husband with it (lipstick is sticksy) so no need for it I s'pose.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Almost all of my photos are no-make-up photos.

14767559660_9321f0e275.jpg[/url]

(and I trapped my husband with my wit and charm. But if you ask him, he say it was boobs.)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    <~~~~
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    That moment when I tried to make a funny about "trapping men" with "the power" of makeup and it failed miserably.. I guess my sense of humor isn't as good as I had originally thought. I still make myself laugh, though:-)

Srs though, you're all stunning with or without makeup. Okay, I'm out now, before anyone else attacks me in a thread about loving yourself no matter what *thumbs up*