P90X Round 2 day 60 pics

Options

Replies

• manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Dude. You look amazing! The change is remarkable. You have got to be so proud of yourself. Congratulations on the hard work and dedication that made this happen.
  • lovehandles3076
    lovehandles3076 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's just fantastic, yeah you!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look AMAZING!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!!!
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Options
    Look at the last picture of your back! You totally have the latissimus dorsi V going on! Nice!
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, great job. I'm at my first week of round one, and I'll keep bringing it to get great results like yours.
  • robinmath
    robinmath Posts: 59
    Options
    You're a new man! You look great! Keep up the hard work!!
  • robinmath
    robinmath Posts: 59
    Options
    You're a new man! You look great! Keep up the hard work!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. Amazing results!! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • CeleryStalk
    Options
    WOW!! Awesome results man. You look incredible!
  • Hanzo44
    Hanzo44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    sorry if this is a repost, I couldn't read through everyone's post, but how closely did you stick to the diet? Ive gotten pretty good results from using P90X as well and just finishing my second tour. Started at 190 and down to 173, stuck on 173 so Im sure I need to be more strict with my diet plan.

For those who are thinking about getting on this it really does work, as long as you stick with it.

Really great stuff Frank!
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such a difference! You look fantastic!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing results!! Very inspiring!
  • beatricegreenough
    beatricegreenough Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    did you follow their diet plan too?
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    My word!!! Kiling IT!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My word!!! Kiling IT!
    I follow the nutrition plan somewhat but not as closely as I should, I found it hard to keep up with it personally. I use it as mostly a guideline. These results are pretty old, these are day 60 of round 2, I am on my third phase of round 3 now and should be done on about the 28th of april I think, so new pics are coming soon!! (sorry didnt take pics since these.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow, you bulked up nicely, and bybye love handels, going great! it was worth it
  • Hanzo44
    Hanzo44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My word!!! Kiling IT!
    I follow the nutrition plan somewhat but not as closely as I should, I found it hard to keep up with it personally. I use it as mostly a guideline. These results are pretty old, these are day 60 of round 2, I am on my third phase of round 3 now and should be done on about the 28th of april I think, so new pics are coming soon!! (sorry didnt take pics since these.

Awesome, I think you and I are on the same pace, I just finished my second tour and will be resetting it again for my third tour of P90X...I also found it hard to follow the diet as my life is pretty fast paced. But coupled with MFP, I've gotten better results. But I have plateau out a bit now, so I am researching MRT(Metabolic Resistance Training), I think MRT is what crossfit is based on workouts to lean out a bit. Also cutting out a lot of carbs on my daily diet (hard to do being raised in an Asian house hold).
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!