how did you find mfp?

Options
13»

Replies

• esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I googled "calories in apple" because I was counting calories without any computer assistant, and then I stumbled across the website and realized that it will add the calories for me.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    decided to do the research myeslf instead of others feeding me information about how to lose weight and i found this site by accident on my quest and i LOVE IT!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I was home sick and was watching the Today Show and one member was featured on there for her weight loss, I immediately went to my computer and checked it out. It is a wonderful site has everything anyone could ask for, such an awesome support system and the calorie counter is wonderful. Everyone here is so friendly and always eager to offer up suggestions or encouragment when needed by another member, I love this more than my FB :smile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I got an android and saw it in the "market"...so I added it to my phone. Then I found it on google...
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I found it on android market. Downloaded it, used it for a week or two before I actually logged into the website. I love the website and the app.

Me too! I was looking for something to log in my food daily and came across the app. Then after i looked at the website online, i fell in love :blushing:
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    It was a link on Dr. Oz's web site!
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    After a fiasco on another site our little group meandered around a bit before Jan convinced us to try it, now we're hooked!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I was using another calorie counting site and my sister told me about this one. MFP def has better message boards/support groups so this is where I decided to stay.
  • rickyekennedy
    Options
    My doctor told me about you. Not to good with computer. May need yoiur help getting started
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Surfing on the web - now I can't live without it. I have made some wonderful friends on here and the support on this site has gotten me through some tough days...I tell everyone I talk to about the site!!.....Its not just for now, its for life!!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It was either Good Morning America or the Today Show that had a segment on it. Been here since August =)
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    My doctor told me about you. Not to good with computer. May need yoiur help getting started

looks like you got a good start! welcome!!
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    oh....and for all you who have posted that your doctor told you about it....I told my dr about it at my last appointment and she made me repeat the name of it so she could write it down. I really hope she looked it up and it passing the word on. This site is amazing :smile:
  • Earthhorse
    Earthhorse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was both invited and challenged, on facebook, to try it. So far I am liking everything and I have started to invite people as well
  • Jansapphire
    Options
    I loved the company but hated logging food and workouts on this other site.... so for a few days went on a serious search - found this site and tried it out for a couple of days - was hooked - and had to tell my buddies to come and join me here... most of them did :) Still loving this site ;)