B& in process. 50lb gone. Tell me what you think.

Options

Replies

• Kvillarin88
    Options
    thanks everyone for the support, ive really needed it lately. ive been skipping out on work outs and eating/drinking more than i should. but the kind words are always appreciated and helps me veer into the right direction again! thanks!
  • Jalfie
    Jalfie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My goodness, exceptionally well done to you..What a wonderful inspiration...and thank you for sharing your photo journey.
    You are a fine handsome young man...Happy rest of your life xxx
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! :drinker: :bigsmile: I'm not sure where you'll find another 25 lbs to lose - you look great to me as you are now.
  • helengator1
    Options
    I cant see your pics but 50lbs lost is awesome!!! Great work!! :) Keep up the good work!
  • cakeslovesbaking
    Options
    WOW!!!!! you dont look like the same guy. You must be fighting the ladies off.
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! Great job. You really look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    um...seriously...you look AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZING!! Love this post - you are so inspirational!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a huge difference! Way to go! You look like a completely different person!!! Keep up the good work :D
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    You are looking awesome!! Congratulations!!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look great and younger
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    You look great - a real skinny minny! How do you feel?
  • supernonna
    Options
    WOW congrats on the weight loss!! You look great!! And I totally want a ride on the bike lol!
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    Great job, you look like a different person !! Congrats !!
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    You look great - a real skinny minny! How do you feel?

thanks miss! but i never really thought about how i felt until recently, and i all i can say is... i feel amazing! haha. i havent felt good about myself/looks in a long time. its a great feeling. lol
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    I cant see your pics but 50lbs lost is awesome!!! Great work!! :) Keep up the good work!

you can view my profile, i have pics of what i look like now. ill upload some pics of me from before.
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    thanks again everyone for the support! i hope i inspire you guys as much as you inspire me. have a good one ladies and gents!

OH also! feel free to add me as a friend.. i dont really have any on MFP. would be nice to make some! thanks :wink:
  • Kvillarin88
    Options
    I tried some slims today, lol what do you guys think? can i pull this look off? i was kinda laughing so my face looks funny and blurry in the picture. lol

63568_10150141213228032_572848031_8094025_2274227_n-1.jpg
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job! So well done!
  • ktvillarin
    Options
    wow your'e SO skinny!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!