Thanks everyone!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • enriant
    enriant Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Like everyone said, you look amaaaazing, -- honestly, it looks like you lost even more than 35 pounds! Out of curiosity, what sort of exercise do you do?
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow! Complete transformation--you look great!
  • mallory_alise
    mallory_alise Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just tried to do something active 4-6 days a week. I didn't really have a specific routine. I did videos, walked A LOT, had a three month period where I tried running (hated it), played organized sports, etc. Just whatever I felt like doing that day!
  • Shereewhitney88
    Shereewhitney88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats doll! You look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetrai
    sweetrai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Which videos did you do?
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • mallory_alise
    Options
    You look fantastic. Which videos did you do?

I used some Jillian Michaels videos and a pilates video I had laying around. Nothing fancy!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • stronghealthywoman
    stronghealthywoman Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work..you look great..keep up the good work!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    You look lovely… nice work!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    What awesome results! You look fantastic! You look like you lost more than 35 lbs and like you weigh less than 155.

I'm really encouraged that you did this by eating at a deficit (of course) and JM/ Pilates type exercises as that is what I already do. We're the same height and I weight 15 more pounds than you so feeling motivated to keep going!
  • mallory_alise
    Options
    What awesome results! You look fantastic! You look like you lost more than 35 lbs and like you weigh less than 155.

I'm really encouraged that you did this by eating at a deficit (of course) and JM/ Pilates type exercises as that is what I already do. We're the same height and I weight 15 more pounds than you so feeling motivated to keep going!

You can do it! My goal is 145, so hopefully I'll get there in the next few months. Good luck!
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The left picture looks like a different person :smile:

You look so gorgeous on the right picture :wink:
  • skytoads
    skytoads Posts: 79
    Options
    You're a smoke show!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    wow great loss, well done!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WTG! BUMP!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look great! I am 5'7" and my starting weight was about 10 pounds more than yours and my goal is 155. I am currently at 168 so I am looking forward to reaching this goal (whenever that happens) :flowerforyou:
  • kimba1958
    Options
    What a difference 35 pounds have made. You look GREAT!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!